we gonna DESCRIBE down to Electric Avenue, and then we take it higher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seriously grrr

Do you like my sig....I do :D

ETA: wow funny we kinda posted about the same thing at the same time

Ooooh :lol:

You know what my skill is :D
I can connect almost any actor via six degrees of seperation

And today I made my masterpiece...

I connected all 11 of my favorite actors into one giant circle...it was fantastic

I have to go through some other people...but not many!!!! KIEFER SUTHERLAND was in flatliners with JULIA ROBERTS, JULIA ROBERTS was in Runaway Bride with CHRISTOPHER MELONI, CHRISTOPHER MELONI was in Runaway Bride with Richard Gere, Richard Gere was in Shall We Dance with Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Lopez was in Maid IN Manhattan with RALPH FIENNES, RALPH FIENNES was in The English Patient with COLIN FIRTH, COLIN FIRTH was in Love Actually with LIAM NEESON, LIAM NEESON was in Kinsey with TIM CURRY, TIM CURRY was in an episode of Monk with TONY SHALHOUB, TONY SHALHOUB was in the Imposter with GARY SINESE, GARY SINESE was in three movies with TOM HANKS, TOM HANKS was in cast away with HELEN HUNT, HELEN HUNT was in Pay it Forward with KEVIN SPACEY, KEVIN SPACEY was in A Time to Kill with KIEFER SUTHERLAND

capitolized are my favorite actors/actresses....non caps are just names I had to use

but it goes kiefer to kiefer :D
Drawn out it's a huge circle :lol:

I'm now trying to connect all ove them to each other...that means each actor/actress to 11 people...save that for my next poli sci class

OH indeed

that was the work completed in two sessions of intro to poli sci :lol:

but like I said....my circle of doom will hopefully be completed on Friday

I'm just trying hard not to cheat....I swear I don't check IMDb :D

Back
Top Bottom