We are the nights that say ni-RANDOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: That was one of them.

I'll start next time since I really did run and hide. :shifty: I just HAD to write a journal entry about REM!! REALLY!!!

:wave:

*attempts to make a Fraggle Rock joke*

*fails miserably*

:shifty:

:love:

fraggle8ico.jpg

If Fraggle Rock ever comes out on dvd, I'm all over it...that was the greatest show of all time.

a person wearing a pink shirt and a jean jacket followed by a shorter person with curly-ish blonde hair almost ran into me while i was waiting for my mom to get out of the bathroom. i did think briefly "could that be wankerman? it almost looks like the person in the picture...nah...too tall, and i'm not sure...i don't want to be an idiot...oh crap1 my mom is wandering off into the crowd!!"

:der:

Last edited:
:sigh: even my parents have a social life. It's almost 10:30 on a Saturday night and they are out. They drove to Mankato, which is about an hour and a half south of the Twin Cities. The U of M and Minnesota State were playing in a hockey game and my parents friends had extra tickets so they went. The Gophers won :up: They should be on their way back. That sounds like something I should be doing not them :(

I've listened to two songs in the last 24 hours and that's it. Well wait...I did listen to Californication this morning. I'm having a severe I :heart: the Chili Peppers lately. But otherwise I've listened to Losing My Religion non stop on my computer and Vertigo in the car. No wonder I get sick of songs fast. It's because I just keep playing them over and over and over.......

I'm in a dark place right now. My brain can't handle all the thoughts going on and I need to get it out but I can't just start on a blank page. :scream: I dont' know what to do. I've tried to just write but it doesn't work. It needs to be a part of what is already written. :mad:

IWasBored said:
a person wearing a pink shirt and a jean jacket followed by a shorter person with curly-ish blonde hair almost ran into me while i was waiting for my mom to get out of the bathroom. i did think briefly "could that be wankerman? it almost looks like the person in the picture...nah...too tall, and i'm not sure...i don't want to be an idiot...oh crap1 my mom is wandering off into the crowd!!"

:der:
:lmao: I really think that was me!!!!!!!!

*collects ass after it was laughed off*

Okay I remember at least passing someone in a Bruins hat about my height with Bonosoles on...I have warned you that I walk into things...I probably tried to say excuse me but if I did it came out "Squeek!!" That stuck out in my mind because I was thinking it could have been you but I had already almost lost Diane in the crowd at one point so I was probably trying to make sure she was still there...

:lol:

arw9797 said:
:sigh: even my parents have a social life. It's almost 10:30 on a Saturday night and they are out. They drove to Mankato, which is about an hour and a half south of the Twin Cities. The U of M and Minnesota State were playing in a hockey game and my parents friends had extra tickets so they went. The Gophers won :up: They should be on their way back. That sounds like something I should be doing not them :(
My dad's social life kicks my ass...which is why I've sort of latched onto it lately. :shifty: It's not a bad to take advatage of someone's midlife crisis, is it?

Schmeg said:
*collects ass after it was laughed off*

Okay I remember at least passing someone in a Bruins hat about my height with Bonosoles on...I have warned you that I walk into things...I probably tried to say excuse me but if I did it came out "Squeek!!" That stuck out in my mind because I was thinking it could have been you but I had already almost lost Diane in the crowd at one point so I was probably trying to make sure she was still there...

the person with the bruins hat was very possibly me....i didn't see anyone else with any non-red sox hats.

:lmao:

For once I wish my mom was home. I want to show her all the stuff I bought today :(

I hope my sister will go shopping with me tomorrow. I want to go to one of the outlet malls that's a good 45 minute drive from here. I don't want to go alone and I doubt my mom will go.

I love how we both thought about it but neither of us said anything. :laugh: Damn the collectuve bariana!

Schmeg said:
I love how we both thought about it but neither of us said anything. :laugh: Damn the collectuve bariana!

:lol: the coolactuve brarina needs to learn how to be a little coolactuve...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom