We are the nights that say ni-RANDOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

:eek:

I would have attacked Patrick even if I didn't know he was in the band. :shifty: I have a thing for skinny little bald guys....

:lol:

arw9797 said:

you said something you knew I wouldn't like and Schmeg agreed...:huh:

I :heart: randooom when no one can follow what is going on. :heart:

:shifty:

:heart: randooooooom :heart:

arw must rest now!

:wave:

see ya in a bit.

:ohmy: I need to see who is on Monday night futball. Probably no one I care about since all of North played yesterday.

:dance: badlands!!

:dance: bruuuuuuuuuuuuuce

:dance:

speaking of :dance: and similar, namley :fance:i'm thinking of changing my sig to a picture of :fance: and mirabelli as duck boat hood ornaments...

arw9797 said:
arw must rest now!

see ya in a bit.

:ohmy: I need to see who is on Monday night futball. Probably no one I care about since all of North played yesterday.

arw9797 said:

you said something you knew I wouldn't like and Schmeg agreed...:huh:

I :heart: randooom when no one can follow what is going on. :heart:
:laugh: That's when Randoom is at its best!

:wave: Night!

Around the Sun!

Kariann said:

It was awesome. CF even said this past week that was one of the best shows she'd been to.

she better think so!!!

REM and BRUUUUUUUUUCE

one of the things my mom really liked about REM is that they're in their 40s (or stipebuckmills are, not so sure about the other guys, don't know who they are but stringfellow's name sounds familiar), and she liked seeing an older band kick so much ass. and she said that if/when bruuuuuuuuce plays a show within reasonable driving distance (i think she even hinted at nyc being in reasonable driving distance for a bruce show :shocked: but it might have been my imagination) we must go.

hood ornaments:
r516712226.jpg

capt.mabt10610302019.red_sox_parade_mabt106.jpg

r2504704593.jpg

psssssst...this is on tonight:
capt.ny17111020145.letterman_damon_ny171.jpg

Last edited:
IWasBored said:
:dance: badlands!!

:dance: bruuuuuuuuuuuuuce

:dance:

speaking of :dance: and similar, namley :fance:i'm thinking of changing my sig to a picture of :fance: and mirabelli as duck boat hood ornaments...
:lol: I would LOVE to see :fance: and Mirabelli as duck boat hood ornaments!

Someone somehow related to someone at work went to the parade. She is OBSESSED with Homeboy, so she painted a beard on her face...and when Homeboy's duck boat went by, he pointed to her, then his beard, and gave her a thumbs up!
:love: Homeboy :love:

Schmeg said:

:lol: I would LOVE to see :fance: and Mirabelli as duck boat hood ornaments!

Someone somehow related to someone at work went to the parade. She is OBSESSED with Homeboy, so she painted a beard on her face...and when Homeboy's duck boat went by, he pointed to her, then his beard, and gave her a thumbs up!
:love: Homeboy :love:

homeboy rules. :up:

did you see mrsspringsteen's journal? go take a look at her most recent entry...

did i mention that i still find it absolutly hilarious that they were riding duck boats??

IWasBored said:

she better think so!!!

REM and BRUUUUUUUUUCE

one of the things my mom really liked about REM is that they're in their 40s (or stipebuckmills are, not so sure about the other guys, don't know who they are but stringfellow's name sounds familiar), and she liked seeing an older band kick so much ass. and she said that if/when bruuuuuuuuce plays a show within reasonable driving distance (i think she even hinted at nyc being in reasonable driving distance for a bruce show :shocked: but it might have been my imagination) we must go.

Seriously if you have the chance to see Bruuuuuuuce you MUST! I want to see him again big time...especially after Thursday. He sounded so good.

Seeing REM and Bruce twice each within a month is musical heaven...the only think that would top that would have been if I would have also seen U2 within the same time..that would have been musical ecstacy!

:faint:

I just now realized how totally kick ass my month has been musically!

Kariann said:
Seeing REM and Bruce twice each within a month is musical heaven...the only think that would top that would have been if I would have also seen U2 within the same time..that would have been musical ecstacy!

:faint:

I just now realized how totally kick ass my month has been musically!

it's been very kickass.

i've been jealous. and my october wasn't exactly devoid of concerts.

Kariann said:

Seriously if you have the chance to see Bruuuuuuuce you MUST! I want to see him again big time...especially after Thursday. He sounded so good.

seriously, a tour date gets announced and i am online to get tickets the second they go on sale.

i will NOT miss out.

IWasBored said:

she better think so!!!

REM and BRUUUUUUUUUCE

:up: Bruuuuuuuuce had better tour again since I didn't see him last year...I could have gone to his show at Fenway but I went to Cleveland instead :wink:...I will not miss him again!!

maybe we'll go to the same show and nearly walk into each other again and not know it :lol:

and now i've decided to listen to lonsesome day

:drool:

i fucking love this song.

the dispshit who i've been trying to download the fenway show from is also taking his sweet time getting back online...:mad: :mad: :mad:

hahahahahahaha

thebrazillianfly thought i was tomer in the "currently listening" thread.

:mac:

:shifty:

IWasBored said:
maybe we'll go to the same show and nearly walk into each other again and not know it :lol:
:laugh: Next time you think it's me walking into you, yell "Wankerman!" and then we'll laugh at how confused the people we're with look!

I will NEVER stop laughing about that!

Schmeg said:

:laugh: Next time you think it's me walking into you, yell "Wankerman!" and then we'll laugh at how confused the people we're with look!

I will NEVER stop laughing about that!

i think you'll stop laughing at us not being aware of it being each other and laughing at me yelling "wankerman!!!" in public!

:lmao:

i will do that. i have no shame.

i'm kind of pissed that my sig is more mirabelli than :fance: ( :heart: :fance: :heart: )...

not to mention it's fuzzy, and mirabelli looks like he could be schilling...

Kariann said:

I am so there with you next time! :D Count me in!

we can all almost walk into each other together!!

homeboy is on letterman.
d-lowe is on leno.
big papi is on jimmy kimmel.

it's official: the red sox have invaded late night tv.

IWasBored said:

i think you'll stop laughing at us not being aware of it being each other and laughing at me yelling "wankerman!!!" in public!

:lmao:

i will do that. i have no shame.
:lol: I thought you would...and if someone had yelled, "Schmeg!" or "Meg!" I wouldn't have known it was you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom