We are the nights that say ni-RANDOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
that was fast...

it was. i don't like spending more time than necessary in the dining hall. especially when they have sketchy fish things for dinner and the whole place smells funky. :yuck:

plus soup and a bagel can be consumed rather quickly, and the dining hall is all of 2 minutes away from my dorm.

:lmao: my neighbors are having a sing along next door...they're singing for the longest time...they CAN'T be drunk already :crack: it's 7 pm, and they're frat boys...it's very possible they've been drunk all day.

:hmm: the lightbulb in my lamp just died. Maybe that means it's time for bed.

:coocoo: I'm going to be so pissed if I sleep late too. I always do that. I get up early on Saturday when I have another day off and then sleep in on Sunday when I have to go to bed early to get up early. :huh:

Tomorrow is going to be a boring football day. :sigh: The Vikings play on Monday night ( and no Randy :sad: ) and the Packers are off. But next Sunday will kick ass. :drool: Best of game all year. Vikings at the Packers. For some reason I always enjoy the game at Green Bay better than when the Packers play here. Maybe because the Metrodome sucks!:madspit:

arw9797 said:
well that was a truly bizarre evening I just had.......

we listened to a Kiss song tonight...don't ask :tsk: But now I'm dying to listen to the whole album this song is from. I'll have to go dust off the CD. Kiss has come up an awful lot lately in my world. It's starting to scare me. I gave them up almost 6 years ago after listening to them for probably 12 years. They were my "U2" before U2.

:hmm: I had an evening of rum and coke but stopped at about 10 so I could drive home a few hours later. I had such a nice buzz too but I had to let it die or I'd still be there. Knowing my sister I know she had a similiar night but only twice as much as me. I wonder what time she stopped drinking and if 11 AM is too early to call her.....

:shifty: she might get pissed if I wake her after and evening out. : oh well:

:ohmy: she sounded like she was sleeping but she didnt' hang up on me like she normally does.

:hmm: we just talked about our plans but didn't pick a time :der:

arw9797 said:
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Kariann and Schmeg are making fun of me. :tsk:

i think they were mocking me when they checked their PMs yesterday :reject:

i still don't know who delores stein from chicago is...

arw9797 said:
It's taco night tonight. It was taco night at my friends house last night. :| Peanut butter and jelly sounds a lot better to me right now.

mmmmmmm peanut butter & jelly :drool:

i had soup...

i think someone put tabasco sauce in it...normally i like tabasco sauce, but not in my soup :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom