We are the nights that say ni-RANDOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:der: so not only were you in the same building but you were in the same bathroom and didn't know it? How weird. :huh:

no we were right outside the bathroom, but someone who fits wankerman's description (complete with curly blonde haired friend) nearly walked into me as i was waiting for my mom to come out of the bathroom...

IWasBored said:

no we were right outside the bathroom, but someone who fits wankerman's description (complete with curly blonde haired friend) nearly walked into me as i was waiting for my mom to come out of the bathroom...
We were in the same bathroom as your MOM though. Crazy! And I nearly ran you down and we were both like, "Hmm..." :lol: I should have told you what I was wearing yesterday and then while I was walking into you you could have called me Wankerman and confused the hell out of Diane. :lol:

Schmeg said:

We were in the same bathroom as your MOM though. Crazy! And I nearly ran you down and we were both like, "Hmm..." :lol: I should have told you what I was wearing yesterday and then while I was walking into you you could have called me Wankerman and confused the hell out of Diane. :lol:

yeah! you were in the same bathroom as my mom, which is funny as hell anyway!!

i was thinking if i wasn't wearing my coat the green dkm shirt might have been more obvious, but even though i thought about it, i still stood there with my coat on.

:laugh:

where do I go to find cute kitchen towels, rug, pot holders, etc? I looked at about 10 stores today and they are all ugly! :yuck: I thought about getting some Emeril "BAM" towels but they were $15.00 for two and not on sale :tsk: No thanks......

:der: I forgot to look for a DKM shirt. I knew that.

I looked like a Gap mannequinne with a head, basically. :laugh:

Schmeg said:
:der: I forgot to look for a DKM shirt. I knew that.

I looked like a Gap mannequinne with a head, basically. :laugh:

:lol:

wait...gap mannequinnes dno't have heads??? :yikes:

I just emailed one of my T J Maxx buddies to see if he'll get me some boxes. I know he will. He'll complain about it but he'll get some for me. Yay! Then I can pack! I can't wait! I've always known my stay at this house was going to be short so I don't think I ever really made it home. I just have no emotional attachments to it. It'll be sad still and extremely weird to come here each week but not come downstairs to my area but I can't wait. It's going to be really odd to come here for dinner on Friday nights with the rest of the family and not be able to run downstairs and go online to hide from everyone. I hope my parents get a computer :sigh: It's doubtful since they rarely use mine.....

arw9797 said:
I just emailed one of my T J Maxx buddies to see if he'll get me some boxes. I know he will. He'll complain about it but he'll get some for me. Yay! Then I can pack! I can't wait! I've always known my stay at this house was going to be short so I don't think I ever really made it home. I just have no emotional attachments to it. It'll be sad still and extremely weird to come here each week but not come downstairs to my area but I can't wait. It's going to be really odd to come here for dinner on Friday nights with the rest of the family and not be able to run downstairs and go online to hide from everyone. I hope my parents get a computer :sigh: It's doubtful since they rarely use mine.....

ah...boxes...we went to all the liquor stores and asked for boxes when we moved. all my stuff was packed up in old boxes for captain morgan's...

Kariann said:

Considering that he is currently in the Science Museum in MN it could take awhile.

:eyebrow: did I miss something that day while you two ( :D U2) were out having fun and I was supposed to be at work but home with a reaction to my inhaler.....ugh. That was not a very pleasant expereince......:mad:

IWasBored said:

wait...gap mannequinnes dno't have heads??? :yikes:
No mannequinnes have heads! We used to joke that the male ones are the perfect man...they can't talk back...they wear whatever you put on them without complaining...:evil:

arw9797 said:

:eyebrow: did I miss something that day while you two ( :D U2) were out having fun and I was supposed to be at work but home with a reaction to my inhaler.....ugh. That was not a very pleasant expereince......:mad:

Yeah he is a skeleton or something that we found in the gift shop. I was like look...we found :hugh: no wonder he doesnt show up! That was when we found the hand gesture book that included racy hand gestures as well.

arw9797 said:

Yes...we found Hugh...and then that there is apparently a demand for books about hand gestures in science museums. That was a very surreal day...:shifty:

Schmeg said:

No mannequinnes have heads! We used to joke that the male ones are the perfect man...they can't talk back...they wear whatever you put on them without complaining...:evil:

:lol: I love how it looks like I totally copied your post...How did we figure that was :hugh:? I forgot. :reject:

Kariann said:

Yeah he is a skeleton or something that we found in the gift shop. I was like look...we found :hugh: no wonder he doesnt show up! That was when we found the hand gesture book that included racy hand gestures as well.

a skeleton?

:yikes: hand gestures book sounds wierd.

Kariann said:

Yeah but they are also lacking something else that is necessary in a man.

:ohmy: did I just say that?

:lmao:

yes, i do believe you just said that!!

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom