We are the nights that say ni-RANDOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really upset with myself that I downloaded the album. It sounded like a good idea a few hours ago. I wanted that album release day rush of sitting in my car blasting it for the first time. I promised myself months ago I wouldn't download anything and then I did at the first oppourtunity. I've only listened to a few songs and I think that's it. It's not the greatest sound quality so I'll still have that album release day moment I've been longing for.

I will say that Love and Peace or Else = :drool: :drool: :drool:

Except for Love and Peace or Else the rest of the songs are now in my recycle bin....:shifty: I haven't emptied my recycle bin yet.

I just don't want to hear anything else until I have the actual official paid for CD in a few weeks. I've waited too long for this one.

ok I emptied my recycle bin. After I get home tonight from an evening of drinking I may regret that one but I just felt wrong having them without it being officially out yet.

And with that I'm going shopping for some apartment neccessities that I do not have yet and I just realized I'll need on my first day there....like a shower curtain. :huh: I've never in my life lived any place where I have had to use a shower curtain. I've always had an actual shower with glass doors....this is gonna be a weird one for me. :|

ok I'm back..

:mad:

my sister called.

I said I was going shopping for my apartment.

her response: oh fun where are WE going?

I'm sure my mom will want to come with. I'm still a little upset about last night. I wasn't planning on making today a family affair.

She's not leaving for a half hour so now I have to sit and wait :mad:

:hug:

I am waiting to go buy the album on November 23....I finish work at 7am that day, then I come home get the mini fahs up and take them to school. Normally I go to bed around 9am. I may have to wait until I wake up...or maybe Mr fah will go buy it for me :hmm:

arw9797 said:
I'm really upset with myself that I downloaded the album. It sounded like a good idea a few hours ago. I wanted that album release day rush of sitting in my car blasting it for the first time. I promised myself months ago I wouldn't download anything and then I did at the first oppourtunity. I've only listened to a few songs and I think that's it. It's not the greatest sound quality so I'll still have that album release day moment I've been longing for.

I will say that Love and Peace or Else = :drool: :drool: :drool:

the whole thing sounds really good :drool:

i didn't want to download it, but knowing it was sitting out there within my grasp...

i'm not burning it to a cd since the actual album will be out in a couple weeks as opposed to a month or so, but i couldn't sit here and NOT take a listen.

i am very pleased with what i've heard.

shopping sucks

i ended up not going doing any of those things i planned on doing after my show last night. i came back, went online, watched tv (for 2 minutes before i determined there was nothing on) and went to sleep.

i was asleep by midnight :ohmy:

and i woke up at 11am this morning :ohmy:

the world is coming to an end!!

actually, it's the end of the world as we know it.

and i feel fine.

or atleast michael stipe does...acoustically!

i have to go to work tonight :madspit:

fah said:

~~Remember you can pick your friends and your nose but you can't pick your family~~

i've always been partial to the expression "the devil chooses your family, thank god you can choose your friends"

same thing

:up:

finest worksong :drool:

"his voice is still amazing"
~my roommate after hearing 'miracle drug'

:up:

arw9797 said:
ok I emptied my recycle bin. After I get home tonight from an evening of drinking I may regret that one but I just felt wrong having them without it being officially out yet.
:applaud: I'm proud of you!

Glad to hear the quality is not great...I definitely want to hold out for release day...feel the power of the cd before I even unwrap it...:combust:

Schmeg said:

I definitely want to hold out for release day...feel the power of the cd before I even unwrap it...:combust:

that's exactly the feeling I want. I can't wait. I've been waiting so long now it doesn't even seem like it's real.

arw9797 said:
Love and Peace or Else is my favorite U2 song right now. Holy shit...and Bono has nothing to do with why I like it.

:edge: & :adam: own this song! :drool:

yeah they really do.

the whole thing sounds soooooooooo goood.

Kariann said:
Just to let everyone know...in the event I act a little odd for awhile. I walked into the garage door yesterday and hit my head. :shifty:

:lol:

ouch!

is there a story behind this?

i thought wankerman walked into things...

you and wankerman have both morphed into one person, one person who goes by the name of delores stein from chicago, haven't you.

:lol:

I went shopping with just my sis. I bought all new bathroom stuff :crack: I had all perwinkle blue stuff but she and my mom had a little talk about that the other day and decided perwinkle blue is ugly :mad: She talked me into buying white, blue, and green at Target. I bought a showere curtain :sigh: That was hard.

I found some BAM stuff at JCPenny's. I just bought potholders and they don't match my cute blueberry theme I was going for. They have all of his little sayings on them and one is "pork fat rules!" My sister thought that would be funny in a vegetarian kitchen. :huh:

albums still always sound new even after repeated mp3 listenings, so i'm not too worried about a lack of new album excitement.

arw9797 said:
I went shopping with just my sis. I bought all new bathroom stuff :crack: I had all perwinkle blue stuff but she and my mom had a little talk about that the other day and decided perwinkle blue is ugly :mad: She talked me into buying white, blue, and green at Target. I bought a showere curtain :sigh: That was hard.

I found some BAM stuff at JCPenny's. I just bought potholders and they don't match my cute blueberry theme I was going for. They have all of his little sayings on them and one is "pork fat rules!" My sister thought that would be funny in a vegetarian kitchen. :huh:

what's wrong with periwinkle blue :eyebrow: ?

"pork fat rules" :lol: :yuck: speaking of gross yucky things, i should go eat dinner...:wave:

:( well looks like you all left.

I'm supposed to go to a dinner get together tonight. I'm not sure how I feel about it and I'm also not sure if I'm supposed to bring anything. :shrug:

:hmm: I just called Alli to see if I should bring anything and there was no answer. Odd. I'm supposed to be there at 7 and she's making dinner for all of us.....oh well.

i'm back

i had a bagel with cream cheese and two bowls of soup for dinner. it was good.

i said i wasn't going to do it, but i might as well throw some of the htdaab tracks onto a cd to bring to work tonight.

or atleast make a mix with 'city of blinding light' on it :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom