We are the nights that say ni-RANDOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool: paper shredder...I desperately need one of those!

I am very out of the loop, there's more new News than I have time to read.

Okay I have to get ready now. I'm gonna be quite late!!

I bought a new paper shredder today. I was going to shred at least one shopping bag full of crap tonight. I have not even taken it out of the bag yet. Maybe tomorrow night.

I cannot wait to move. One month from today and I'll be in the process of moving. It seems like an eternity. I have so much to do. I need to get out of here.....

for the third or fourth time this week I tried to log into my journal and write but nothing comes out. I guess I must just be boring this week.

arw9797 said:
I'm done for the night.....

have a good time tomorrow night at REM and the rest of the weekend!
:wave: We'll see you around the crack, I'm sure!

:ohmy: The heat is on and we still have air conditioners in the windows...and it's November. What's wrong with this picture?

I am im'ing my brother allll the way in the other room. :tsk: :lazy:

Kariann said:
Ok I've seen just about everything now...

wishingfish1_1818_15049225

Who on earth needs monogrammed toilet paper?

oh man!!

i missed this earlier!!

and fah's comment!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kariann said:
Look! I found the perfect companion to The Boot!!!!!

I bringeth you....

THE BAG!

UGG44-M.jpg

:lmao:

*makes note not to read randoooooom while roommate is sleeping*

must...not...laugh...loud....

Kariann said:
And for that special night out....

The Dressy The Bag....

QueenMoon.popup.jpg

Bet ya'll wish I would have napped instead of searching the web.

good lord, who other than maybe bigfoot would buy that???

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: x1000000000000000000000000000000000

where's that picture of wankerman's desk and chair without her in it...that's me...only with my desk and chair and room, rather than wankermans.

friday :drool:

i got up, i went to class finnish class where i kicked ass on the quiz (or atleast i didn't do as badly as i have in the past), i ate breakfast, i went to russian class where i did not kick ass (the professor, the scary old russian lady assistant prof. who does the discussion section on fridays, gave me the "you speak better than you think you do, stop mumbling!!!!" lecture which i've gotten many times, and then she yelled at me for saying i was sorry...no, sorry isn't good enough, speak up!!! :uhoh: ), then i got a haircut, then i went and bought blank cds, then i came back to my room.

tonight i'm going to the radio station to do my show, bringing my cds back to my room, going back down to the campus center to watch barry kingston and the screaming souls play to an empty blue wall cafe, then at 11 i'm going to go see 'anchorman' which is playing in the campus center.

i have PLANS! :shocked:

these are very lonely plans since i'm doing all the above by myself, but no one wants to join me, so...

I haven't been on Interference since my above post........

Worked, shopped during lunch, had to got someplace with the family afterwork, got into a fight with the family and to escape I took a nap.....a 6 + hour nap :| Yep...just woke up. :mad: It's ok. I don't think I'll have a problem falling asleep again soon....

Have you started packing? A co-worker just bought a new apartment and is moving at the end of the month. The hunt is on for boxes of all shapes and sizes for her. She is going to the liquor store tomorrow.

~~Remember you can pick your friends and your nose but you can't pick your family~~

I do have some boxes packed. I have to get more. I was supposed to get some from my friend that still works at the store we worked at together but now he's ignoring me so I guess I'm on my own. The liquor store down the street always has tons of boxes........

In regards to the family......let's just say I have and will forever be the forgotten middle child. I do everything differently than the other two and for some reason even if they say or do the same thing as me, my way is always wrong. What was said to me last night makes me glad I'm moving.

Oh and according to my mom I'm on my own moving because she and my dad, who was getting a truck for free at his work, won't be helping me. Yes they will but the idea that she would say something like that pisses me off more than I can say right now......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom