We are the nights that say ni-RANDOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, it looks like ohoi has decided to suck ass regardless of the kariann family's efforts.

:|

'beacause the night' sounds wicked good with michael stipe singing :love:

i didn't like this song for a while. probably cos i'd only heard stevie nicks sing it.

i dno't like her.

I was doing ok today. In fact I had pretty much blocked out the election outcome until I got a completely unneccessary email from Amy that was more of "an I told you so" email. :mad: That just pissed me off for the rest of the day. I have no desire to talk to her for a while now. All she'll do is rub it in that we have be under the Dubya regime for another 4 years. :mad:

No states voted for it. Oregon was the closest to voting for it, but in the end it was defeated. 53%-47% something like that.

Kariann said:

The majority voted against it...not sure if any did vote for it.

don't get me started on this one. It's something I'll never ever understand.

Dave (T J Maxx coworker) and his partner have lived together for at 6 or 7 years. They can own a house in both of their names but they can't get married. He has to work a crappy 30 hour a week job for health insurance because he can't get put on his partners benefits. His partner is a professor at one of the major universities here and is about to retire soon but Dave is stuck working for his health insurance. They don't need the money and he hates the idea of working once his partner retires next year but he has to if he wants insurance. It doesn't make any sense to me why they can't get married. I just don't get it.

I just downloaded the pictures from last weeks rally. Most of them were crappy since we were back a piece but here is one of Bruce that is ok.

33%3B%3C762323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3236%3E5%3B7%3E8%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D32327662775%3B5nu0mrj

I should have cropped that dude with the bald spot out. :reject:

I just preordered the collectors editon of HTDAAB. :ohmy: :drool:

My only problem is I'll have to buy another copy because I am not waiting to get this even a day after the album comes out. I don't care how fast shipping is and if I get it the day after. There's no way in hell am I going to just "wait" for my package to come in the mail when there is new U2 in the stores. I wonder if Best Buy will even sell the collectors edition :hmm:

:huh: 5 boxes do not go very far! :der: I packed up all of my books and some videos and that's it. Who ever helps me move is going to hate me because I have a lot of big heavy books so the boxes weigh a ton!

I have 2 boxes left but they are bigger so I'm not sure what to do with them yet....

arw9797 said:
:huh: 5 boxes do not go very far! :der: I packed up all of my books and some videos and that's it. Who ever helps me move is going to hate me because I have a lot of big heavy books so the boxes weigh a ton!

I have 2 boxes left but they are bigger so I'm not sure what to do with them yet....

I did that when we moved. :shifty:

That really put in perspective how much CRAP I have in one room by using 5 boxes......

I have a gigantic bag of stuff to shred in the paper shredder too. :yikes: I think that will be my Friday night project.

I want to go crawl in bed and watch TV but my track record this week hasn't been very good. I turn the TV on, fall asleep for 2 hours, then get ready for bed and go back to bed about an hour after waking up. :|

After telling my eye dr yesterday that I never ever sleep with my contacts in unless it's a nap, last night I forgot to take my contacts out and slept with them in:der: Aside from the 15 minutes I had my contacts out yesterday at the eye dr I've had them in since 7AM yesterday morning. :huh:

:hmm: maybe watching TV isn't a good idea tonight.....

arw9797 said:

don't get me started on this one. It's something I'll never ever understand.

Dave (T J Maxx coworker) and his partner have lived together for at 6 or 7 years. They can own a house in both of their names but they can't get married. He has to work a crappy 30 hour a week job for health insurance because he can't get put on his partners benefits. His partner is a professor at one of the major universities here and is about to retire soon but Dave is stuck working for his health insurance. They don't need the money and he hates the idea of working once his partner retires next year but he has to if he wants insurance. It doesn't make any sense to me why they can't get married. I just don't get it.

:hug:

They could if they lived in my part of Canada. Same sex mariages are now legal here in the province of B.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom