We are the nights that say ni-RANDOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:crazy: I just had one long ass day.

I was in line to vote at 6:45 AM :crack: That was so stupid because over half of my office took the two hours they have to give you to vote to either come in 2 hours late but most left two hours early. Everyone lives kind of far that did that. I would have felt a little weird but I did have an eye dr appointment right after work so I could have used that as an excuse to get out early. One of my coworkers and I spent the last hour talking anyways. We had a rough week last week....

Yeah it has been a long day indeed.

Kariann said:

I'm not surprised. The lady at the poll said that there had been a 4 hour wait at one time. I'm in Ohio which is a big deal in this election and could be the deciding factor in who will be our next president.

yes and I hope every one in Ohio voted the same way you did!

I refuse to turn the TV on but I just looked at the yahoo map of who has won which state and Ohio is still blank.

There's still 50 minutes left for MN voters. We typically vote for the democrat but after having Jesse "The Body" Ventura (an independent) as our governor we ended up with a republican governor. But I don't think that matters. Especially with all of the Kerry signs I've seen around town.

I would say that it will be quite some time before Ohio is called since apparently there are many people that are still in line to vote that were there prior to the polls closing. I've even heard that there could be people who may not get in to vote until even up to midnight.

I had to wait 2 1/2 hours and that was in the middle of the afternoon.

I have so many bags and boxes and piles of laundry and just a gigantic mess all over. I feel like it would be a waste to "clean up" since it's all going in boxes but since I only have about 5 small boxes I wouldn't get much accomplished for packing. :huh:

arw9797 said:
My dad walked right in at 5:30 and voted. I think everyone where I vote was there this morning :crack: It was so incredibly busy this morning.

That would have been nice just to walk in and vote..then again the wait does show that voters did turn out here in a big and hopefully will bring us a new president.

I did have the TV on in the kitchen earlier and some dude was on in the "behind the scenes" area and on the TV behind him was the U2 iPod commecial :D

:heart: U2 :heart:

arw9797 said:

yes and I hope every one in Ohio voted the same way you did!
Same here!

My mom cancelled out my vote! :scream: :laugh:

Maybe I'll be optimistic and say I cancelled out hers. :evil:

Kariann said:

I think it's something I ate or something. I'm eating crackers now to counteract it.

I'm getting nervous about the election.
I told my mom I was going to start looking for apartments in Dublin after I chewed her out for cancelling my vote. :sigh:

:lol: Apparently they're rioting in Boston for the election, too. Those Massholes...any excuse!

Oh yeah, how could I forget about you guys and Riot Central Southwest? :der:

Schmeg said:

Same here!

My mom cancelled out my vote! :scream: :laugh:

Maybe I'll be optimistic and say I cancelled out hers. :evil:

your mom voted for....

:no:

my brain is STILL fried from trying to read those fucking ballot questions and that was about 5 hours ago at this point :crack: there was a patriot act one that i had to read about 6 times before i figured out what it was saying. and then there was one about precinct re-districting that i flat out did not understand.

i'm watching sports news now...because i can't listen to this "well, so far in new hampshire it's too close to really know"

*should have gone to school in NH so i could register to vote there*

Schmeg said:
Oh yeah, how could I forget about you guys and Riot Central Southwest? :der:

seriously, i think there's a TAP program down there on it.

TAP programs are these residential living things...you live with a bunch of other physics majors or psychology majors on a floor, and half your classes are right in your dorm with your neighbors. these programs actually are in southwest (i think the engineering ones are in orchard hill, but most of them are in SW), which is why the joke worked.

:wink: :down:

IWasBored said:

your mom voted for....

:no:
Trust me, I'm trying not to think about it. :| She was afraid to tell me. Bruuuuuuce needed to come do a private show in our living room!

I get the TAP joke. :wink: Thanks for the explanation!

They voted to fix up the dorms at URI. I have one qurestion about that...

Those dorm renovations that have been going on since Spring 1999 at URI? WTF IS THAT??? Are we voting on something we've already done??

Only in Rhode Island!

Schmeg said:

Trust me, I'm trying not to think about it. :| She was afraid to tell me. Bruuuuuuce needed to come do a private show in our living room!

I get the TAP joke. :wink: Thanks for the explanation!

They voted to fix up the dorms at URI. I have one qurestion about that...

Those dorm renovations that have been going on since Spring 1999 at URI? WTF IS THAT??? Are we voting on something we've already done??

Only in Rhode Island!

bruuuuuce should have done that. :yes: and you should have invited me to the show! :wink:

the daily show started at 10! :ohmy: and it goes on until 12! awesome. hahaha, this is funny.

Kariann said:
At least Kerry won your state of MA. I fear that my lovely state of Ohoi will stick with it's Republican mentality and go for Bush. :sigh:

:(

i bet it's all those stupid mullets doing it.

*SMITE* *SMITE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom