WCF - Ducks vs Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
April has a wife :shame:

:shrug:

I'm lost... all I know is, someone ordered men-tertainment... and seeing as old Mikey is subbing in at the club, I answered the call.

:wink:

PS- I don't know... conversations about hockey always end up in discussions about male strippers... don't they? :wink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
you want to strip for me. ;)

:ohmy:

Who ever thought that the WCF would result in this... oh well, when in Rome... STRIP!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
hahahaha! well i like to cut to the chase.
And to the chasers, apparently! Well, Cujo, my my. You've taken away my only true joy for the evening. You've taken both of my lovely ladies! What am I to do now? I guess I'll just become a tired old chippendale star in platform shoes. Look what you've done to me...

Last edited:
Michael Griffiths said:

And to the chasers, apparently! Well, Cujo, my my. You've taken away my only true joy for the evening. You've taken both of my lovely ladies! What am I to do now? I guess I'll just become a tired old Chip and Dale star in platform shoes. Look what you've done to me...

You're hideous Michael.
Hideous I tell you... :wink:

PS- I've heard it through the grapevine that you stuff... is it true?

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
aww michael hun, if you only knew.

I understand, you'd rather go for a seasoned-veteran mid-20s chippendale dancer. Fair enough.

:sad:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
michael doesn't know this but he looks identical to a guy i used to date for a while, unfort. that is a bad thing. :( sorry.
Is it bad because you really liked him or because you hate him? Why am I asking this? Love and hate are two sides to the same coin...

Michael Griffiths said:

What exactly are you asking Cujo?

Well, earlier you were bragging about your well-endowed pants... well-endowed with stuffing!

Aw, Velvet D, it's his loss. I know what it's like to fall in love and be booted out of the garden. You just have to believe you will find someone who is actually worthy of you. Imagine finding someone who loves you as much as you love them? That's what you deserve. :hug:

Michael Griffiths said:

Sorry, for a second I thought you were propositioning me. Glad that's out of the way. Phew.

:eyebrow:

Dude.

no.

PS- it's funny that you didn't deny the charge. So, the rumors were true... interesting.

Back
Top Bottom