Wayne Rooney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sweet Tart

Refugee
over-hyped or truly phenomenal?????

watched him yesterday in the champions league game with man utd and he looked amazing. a hat trick in his first game back with a new team after 3 months off injured.

not bad huh?

i think that if he can stay consistant that he'll be one of the best players in the EPL and the world. :D :up:

This guy is 18 and he's already better than most people out there.

This guy is the next great footballer.

Bet on it. :wink:

he is still very much potential at the moment - but potentially he is definitely the most technically gifted english player since gazza - and potentially even more so. his temperament to go perform on the big stage is amazing, certainly as good as owens was when he was 18 years old on the big stage (im speaking as a liverpool fan so thats a great compliment). Rooney is in my honest opinion, potentially the hottest property in english football. And hopefully all goes well him and another scouser - steven gerrard can go and drive the english national team where weve threatened to be for far too long ( when stevie recovers obviously).

to score a hattrick when all the english press were eyes on him, all the expectancy on his shoulders was amazing. he truely is something very special - i just hope he, like gerrard goes on to fulfill his full potential - theres definitely something in the mersey water for 2 great players like them to come along at once, im thinking of getting some bottled and sent to me

Back
Top Bottom