Way To Go, You Made Bonochick Have To Work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
[mod edit]

Don't make me work anymore. Keep your originally scheduled Rush thread clean now, guys.

Sincerely,

Bonochick

[/mod edit]

I'm so happy that the elderly are learning how to use the internet. Perhaps, I should teach my parents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dalton said:
I'm so happy that the elderly are learning how to use the internet. Perhaps, I should teach my parents.

I'm in my mid 20's. I've been listening to Rush since I was 15.

You need to go back and get a degree......in taste

Dalton said:

Come on.

Bonochick said:
If people wish to keep this thread going by contributing positively to the topic, that's wonderful. Everybody else...I think there's been enough negativity here. LastEdgeOnEarth started a nice thread on Rush, and I would appreciate if it wouldn't get ruined.

Don't make me so evil that I have to close a Rush thread.

Actually, in case anybody who dislikes Rush gets the oh so bright idea of continuing such behavior just to get the thread closed...I will just split those replies off and send them off into oblivion. Therefore, any nastiness is pointless and would just make me have to do extra work, and we all know how much I hate that.

Continue.

Bonochick said:

Come on.

Don't make me so evil that I have to close a Rush thread.

Actually, in case anybody who dislikes Rush gets the oh so bright idea of continuing such behavior just to get the thread closed...I will just split those replies off and send them off into oblivion. Therefore, any nastiness is pointless and would just make me have to do extra work, and we all know how much I hate that.

Continue.

No, no, no! Let 'em come on! I enjoy the villianous haters. I enjoy educating them. Especially that "Zoomerang" cat from Siberia or wherever.

We can't have people carrying on like that though, it's against the rules. For example...

LastEdgeOnEarth said:

You need to go back and get a degree......in taste

...you can't say things like that.

I was trying to be a little nice and not call you out on it, since your thread was being unjustly trashed, but that doesn't give you a license to be rude.

Bonochick said:
We can't have people carrying on like that though, it's against the rules. For example...

...you can't say things like that.

I was trying to be a little nice and not call you out on it, since your thread was being unjustly trashed, but that doesn't give you a license to be rude.
Ok, my apolgies. I'm just used to rude meassage baords and having to stoop sometimes, ya know? Ya'll are pretty mellow around here.

LastEdgeOnEarth said:

Ok, my apolgies. I'm just used to rude meassage baords and having to stoop sometimes, ya know? Ya'll are pretty mellow around here.

Yeah, I know, this place is really tame compared to another board I go to. :lol: Sometimes, the freedom and relaxed atmosphere is kind of nice...but it also means that there is a lot of unpleasant junk to wade through. Then there is another site I go to where you can't even swear, not at all, not even the d-word. :shifty: Really, I think this place is a pretty happy medium. :yes:

Dalton said:
BC, you don't think that old people should be on the internet?

This guy again! You're relentless. I think you love Rush. You're just too hip to admit it right? Kind of like, I enjoy ring dings, But that wouldn't sit to well with my yuppie-vegetarian-emo friends!

LastEdgeOnEarth said:

This guy again! You're relentless. I think you love Rush. You're just too hip to admit it right? Kind of like, I enjoy ring dings, But that wouldn't sit to well with my yuppie-vegetarian-emo friends!

Listen man, I had no idea you were a internet warrior. If I did, I would have never crossed you. It was my mistake.

But it does strike me as strange that an experienced internet killer such as yourself would have "yuppie-vegetarian-emo friends".

I thought fraternizing with civilians was beneath you. Plus your mom doesn't like it when you leave the basement.

Dalton said:

Listen man, I had no idea you were a internet warrior. If I did, I would have never crossed you. It was my mistake.

But it does strike me as strange that an experienced internet killer such as yourself would have "yuppie-vegetarian-emo friends".

I thought fraternizing with civilians was beneath you. Plus your mom doesn't like it when you leave the basement.

Now fella, before BC gets upset with you or me...listen close.

This will be my 72nd post in 2 1'2 years on here...so I'm hardly an "internet warrior". You on the otherhand have over 7000 posts in 5 years. Just thought I'd point that out quick.

But anyway...I'd hate to see a nice Rush thread get kaiboshed(since they sadly are few and far between on here) so I'm going to let you move on now. Go on...run along now. I heard Roadhouse just came out on Blu-Ray today! Go treat yourself!

Ah, but you've already stated that you are posting on other message boards. Tsk Tsk.

I'm not sure I understand your hatred for Patrick Swayze. Sure he's almost dead, but so are the members of Rush and you seemingly adore them. You might say that Patrick Swayze hasn't done anything meaningful since the early 90's, but neither have Rush. You might say that only old women like Patrick Swayze, but the same go for Rush. I sense an unhealty amount of self loathing in your Swayze loathing. Please explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom