Way To Go Marlins!!!!! Josh Beckett Is Hot!!!!!!! Woooo!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
wow, can you say heart and guts, because thats what the marlins have. losing 4-0 and making a big comeback, then losing the lead, the taking the lead, then losing it again and then winning in extra innings!!! wow, man they are quite inspiring. no matter how down and out you may be, you can still come out victorious.

way to go marlins, you are going all the way!!!

did the cardinals win tonight???

ohhh, that's right, they were probably sitting at home watching the game because they aren't in the playoffs. that's too bad................cubs lose game 1, no big deal......prior will get the W tomorrow

who said anything about the cardinals?

cant somebody just root for the marlins?

what a great game, these playoffs are shaping up to be some of the best in recent years. and ole Jack Mac and the boys are rolling along......and Josh Beckett is one sexy bitch....

leiter was stellar, i actually felt like i learned something watching the game last night

much better than when the announcers are a bunch of dumbasses, which is pretty much all the time

i hear she pitches in the bedroom

if you know what i mean

i dont even know what i mean

or do i?

who cares where the cardinals are?

they didnt make the playoffs, so what ? does that have any impact on the cubs and how they blew a 4-0 lead? didnt think so...

It was a great game and Da Cubbies came up just short. They'll handle business tonight though

StlElevation said:
who cares where the cardinals are?

they didnt make the playoffs, so what ? does that have any impact on the cubs and how they blew a 4-0 lead? didnt think so...

The thread-starter's only reason for starting this thread is because he cannot handle the fact that the Cubs are three wins from going to the World Series. So, this worthless thread, who's title is also a rip on Kiki's thread (again, because some people feel the need to stoop to the lowest level possible because their team couldn't even get to the playoffs).

:rolleyes:

Actually, the title is a rip off of the many current playoff threads...

A mixture of the pro cubs and pro red sox threads

there were no pro marlins threads, and i wanted a place to put my support for them.

i thought it would be better to start a new marlins thread then go into a cubs thread and post there, because then cubs fans would think i was gloating or something, but in reality i was just supporting a team i would like to see win

for some reason it is ok for cubs fans and red sox fans to start threads supporting their teams, but marlins fans cant have a thread supporting theirs :shrug:

i never brought the cubs down in anyway in this thread or even mentioned them, so i dont know why some people have felt the need to try to bring down a totally unrelated team, the cardinals, in here

i would think cubs fans would be more worried about the marlins right now then the cardinals, i dont really get it :shrug:

I not sure if Cubs fans EVER worry about the Cubs.

Chizzer...I was thinking of you the other night! You would have SOOOO enjoyed listening to Chicago Sports talk Radio after the game. I had it tuned in on my drive home....people who call into sports radio shows need something a bit more fulfilling in their lives! :crack:

aa_ivan.jpg
scarfac4.jpg

first you get de beisbol... den you get de power chico

did i say beckett was a stud, cause he is a stud and a half

pitching on 3 days rest???

amazing

what a gutty marlins team, kudos to you

i predicted them to be in the world series, i am smart

yes i meant 2 days rest, stupid me, just too excited

amazing stuff

Back
Top Bottom