Watch Martha Stewart today..............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
Especially if you don't like her.
I'm choking on my coffee today. It's all bull...I love it. They're showing bloopers, she is swearing.
I usually always watch her show, and it took me a few minutes to figure out what the heck was going on.
You should watch it, just for fun..........

awww....

I missed it.
frown.gif

Originally posted by zonelistener:
awww....

I missed it.
frown.gif

Your hero has *gasp* flaws?! SHOCKING! (again, only one laughing...)

------------------
"Just tell 'em what they wanna hear & nobody will complain."

I JUST watched this about half an hour ago (I tape Martha every day - I'm obsessed with her!) I LMAO over this episode - it's heartening to know that Martha can laugh at herself. I loved the "glass tree" and the part where she was "bleeding" and the part where the cow yanked her to the ground, too funny!

(she needs more shows like that!)

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Especially if you don't like her.
I'm choking on my coffee today. It's all bull...I love it. They're showing bloopers, she is swearing.
I usually always watch her show, and it took me a few minutes to figure out what the heck was going on.
You should watch it, just for fun..........

Originally posted by Discoteque:
I JUST watched this about half an hour ago (I tape Martha every day - I'm obsessed with her!)

Discotheque, what time and which channel does it air on? My sis wants me to record the show for her.

that woman is something else. Once I saw her decorating what I swear was toliet paper cones. Anyway, loved it when her handyman sued her for being forced to clean her "cat's litter boxes." Plus when she was sued by her next door neighbor for running into him in her SUV. Most of the things she bakes and decorates we'd throw in the trash.

Back
Top Bottom