Warren Sapp Is Now A Raider!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Big deal; what's another thug on a field of 44...he won't bring them a championshiop or even a playoff berth...its obvious he's in it solely for the money and nothing else...or he would've gone to Cincinnati...

There's nothing different about him...let's see Sapp and Al Davis cozy up! They won't get anywhere without a quarterback...they've got no front-line...and I do believe that their toughest back, Garner, went to Tampa Bay...

Oakland deserves Sapp. And he deserves them! :down:

can we add warren sapp to the list of over-rated football players who become famous 'cause of their big mouths or good looks?

a_keysh_i.jpg
sehorn.jpg
dsanders.jpg
a_owens_i.jpg

a_sapp.jpg

I don't know why Sapp was called a thug in a post above - he was loved here in Tampa by the city and Bucs fans alike. We will miss his charisma terribly.

No offense to Tampa Bay or Buc fans but I think your city is merely losing a charismatic malcontent.

He was certainly charming when he challenged that 65-year old coach to "put on a jersey". :)

He'll fit into the Oakland package just right!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
maybe it had something to do with his late hits from behind or his drug record or his comparing himself, a multi-millionaire, to a slave and the nfl owners as slavemasters :shrug: i dunno i could be wrong.

That's like saying entertainers have no reason/right to complain about their stringent and oppressive contracts (or anyone who is monetarily fortunate for that matter). Sapp's not perfect, but "thug" carries a weighted connotation in this day in age, and as a resident of Tampa, who has seen his charitable works on local news, I am sad to see him go. Alot of people have done drugs around this forum and that doesn't make them a bad person, or a thug.

HelloAngel said:

Alot of people have done drugs around this forum and that doesn't make them a bad person, or a thug.

yes, but have any nearly paralyzed someone with a useless blind-side late hit?

i have no personal say on the matter... i don't know him on a personal level, so i try not to judge. i was just stating the reasons why people dislike sapp... and there are many reasons why.

Back
Top Bottom