Warren Beatty!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Everlastinglove

War Child
Yeah, again an actor topic..... :)

But I've seen Bugsy yesterday and I just love this guy.... I have to admit that I have never seen one of his old movies... but the "newer" ones like Bugsy, Perfect Love Affair, Dick Tracy and Bullworth..... and they are just great.

His charme is ..... well, charming... :wink:

Any fans in here?

Jeez, of course Bulworth! :) and not Bullworth....

and I've seen Sex, City & Country.... Hope it's called like that!

Q.: Does anyone of you know if there's a good site out there in the net. I have found absolutely NOTHING!!!!

i was with a bunch of my buddies in Venice the other day and we walked past him on the street. none of us recognized him but me :reject:

Lila64 said:
Heaven Can Wait
Love Affair (Remake. I know I know, but I'm sentimental) :reject:

Yeah, me too! :) I've seen him yesterday. A friend of mine didn't like it at all... but me.... *wipeatearaway* :)
It's just sweet and he...... is just sweet. Gosh if this man would be about 30 years younger..... Although he still looks good... I mean, he's almost 70. Annette is such a lucky woman......
Much luck to both of them (and their 4 kids)

You've got to include Joe Pendleton, the quarterback.....

34496%3C9923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3A632%3A735ot1lsi

You should definitely see Reds, Beatty's masterpiece. He won almost every award possible for directing, including the Oscar. It's a LONG epic about American Communists and the Russian Revolution in the early 1900's. There's also a really beautiful love story between two very driven personalities. Diane Keaton, Jack Nicholson, Gene Hackman, and many other recognizable faces. Also, the film is intercut with interviews of real people who knew the characters or were alive during the time the film was set.

Brilliant photography, funny at times, and a historical film that's actually entertaining as well.
Plus you have to give Beatty credit for convincing Paramount to invest money in a 3+ hour movie about communists during the peak of Reagan's popularity back in 1980. Truly amazing.

Unfortunately it's not on DVD yet, and the VHS doesn't give you the full widescreen. It worth renting anyway, although Turner Classic Movies shows it often, and in the original letterbox format.

NEWS: Well, now I have the Bonnie & Clyde DVD!!!!!!! :D

To be honest, it's not the best movie I have ever seen but I was very surprised about the acting of both of them...

Fay is great and Warren: although he is such a cuteboy and looks very good he plays Clyde (who has sexual problems) VERY well. I was VERY surprised.... and now I like him even more! ;)

Btw. Do they look like 24 and 28??? I don't think so... that's amacing... I think they look older!

Back
Top Bottom