Want to see Glen Danzig get beat up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw that the other day and was annoyed not only by Danzigs arrogant behaviour but by the groupie girl who kept yelling "CHEAP SHOT CHEAP SHOT!" They were FACE TO FACE. Danzig SHOVED HIM then Danzig got into a position where he knew he was going to get either shoved back or something so the guy SWUNG AT HIM because they were FACE TO FACE and knocked him down with one punch. Man, that girl in the video was annoying.

Some people have said that Danzig probably has roid rage caused by steroid use.

TheBrazilianFly said:
Is this link working for everyone else?? It's not working for me! :scream: I wanna see the fight! :hyper:

Here's a preview

fuckingpwn3dbitch1.gif

Here's another link
http://www.braids.net/trust/dannyglenn.xxx.mpg

Last edited:
Apparently the other guy was complaining that his band didn't get to play (or something along those lines), and Danzig didn't like it.

That girl in the vid is really annoying. Cheap shot my ass. Danzig sat there waiting for something, but just didn't react fast enough. Funny thing is that the punch didn't even seem to connect all that well.

Kind of unrelated, but I really like all the stuff Danzig did with The Misfits. I guess I could say I'm a fan. I havent followed his solo career at all though (other than the song 'Mother')

Back
Top Bottom