Want to date Tara Reid?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Palace_Hero said:
Not true. You can't make alot of people good looking, ie. fat people, people with ugly faces etc... I agree you can make slim, average girls hot, but beyond that the camera doesn't lie.
thanks for quoting something i said seven months ago to prove you really are just as much of a superficial jerk as you come off. :up:

KhanadaRhodes said:

thanks for quoting something i said seven months ago to prove you really are just as much of a superficial jerk as you come off. :up:

I didn't realise it was 7 months. :ohmy:

But I'm not superficial. It just goes looks then personality is all, not the other way around. But I wont settle for someone without personality.

in the latest rolling stone there are pictures of tara reid taken from her show she hosts on E!, and she's in a pool hoisted up on some guy's shoulders and someone's pouring wine into her mouth from the bottle. she looks like she gained weight too. they're probably old photos though.

"I wish all the mean people, if you want to be mean to each other, just buy a country together and blow each other up. Then we'd have no terrorists left. Like, don't kill innocent people for no reason. It's not fair. We love everybody. We'd even like them if they said they're sorry. It's not fair that innocent people are getting hurt. It makes me sad." -- Tara Reid commenting on the London bombings
ae5vgh.jpg

I think she's cute (even without airbrushing) with the right makeup, but most the time she's a trainwreck. And she really does have the worst plastic surgeon. Her liposuction scars are pretty bad:

tara_plastic_tummy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom