Want to date Tara Reid? - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 09-10-2005, 12:41 AM   #61
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
Local Time: 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Palace_Hero
Not true. You can't make alot of people good looking, ie. fat people, people with ugly faces etc... I agree you can make slim, average girls hot, but beyond that the camera doesn't lie.
thanks for quoting something i said seven months ago to prove you really are just as much of a superficial jerk as you come off.

"Because a senator - a politician - a person - who can let hang in mid-air the prospect that she might just be sticking around in part, just in case the other guy gets shot - has no business being, and no capacity to be, the President of the United States." -- Keith Olbermann
Old 09-10-2005, 12:55 AM   #62
Note: Troll-like
Location: The Morning After. Ranking: Troll of Interference. Interference Hotness Level: 3rd. Sex: Yes please.
Local Time: 02:07 PM
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

thanks for quoting something i said seven months ago to prove you really are just as much of a superficial jerk as you come off.
I didn't realise it was 7 months.

But I'm not superficial. It just goes looks then personality is all, not the other way around. But I wont settle for someone without personality.

Old 09-10-2005, 02:18 AM   #63
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 12:07 AM
in the latest rolling stone there are pictures of tara reid taken from her show she hosts on E!, and she's in a pool hoisted up on some guy's shoulders and someone's pouring wine into her mouth from the bottle. she looks like she gained weight too. they're probably old photos though.
Old 09-17-2005, 10:12 PM   #64
War Child
Local Time: 03:07 AM
you have to love the fact that a mod can get away with the name calling.

Old 09-18-2005, 06:34 AM   #65
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 07:07 AM
"I wish all the mean people, if you want to be mean to each other, just buy a country together and blow each other up. Then we'd have no terrorists left. Like, don't kill innocent people for no reason. It's not fair. We love everybody. We'd even like them if they said they're sorry. It's not fair that innocent people are getting hurt. It makes me sad." -- Tara Reid commenting on the London bombings

I think she's cute (even without airbrushing) with the right makeup, but most the time she's a trainwreck. And she really does have the worst plastic surgeon. Her liposuction scars are pretty bad: