Want to date Tara Reid?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
call me superficial, but i am soooo all over this... i needs to find me a videocamera :hmm:

reid3.jpg

TheBrazilianFly said:
But she does look damn good on those pictures.... :drool: :scratch:
anyone can look drop dead gorgeous when you wear designer clothing, a pound of make-up, have a photographer there to shoot you in the best light possible, and an computer graphic guru ready to airbrush any flaws away.

Women who smoke are hot. Even though I don't smoke. They seem to be more loose and more slutty.

I would love to bring Tara Reid home to mom. I want to marry Tara Reid.:heart: :up:

Windmilllane said:
Women who smoke are hot. Even though I don't smoke. They seem to be more loose and more slutty.

:up:

now that you mention it

the thought of a woman taking something in her hand and putting it in her mouth....

need i go on

dude. . . if you showed up to that date with Tara Reid and just straight up told her that you didn't really like her, or she wasn't your "type". . . :hmm:

discothequeLP said:
i'd bang tara reid, but i wouldn't date her. she looks like she'd be a total bitch.

I have never understood how a man can have sex with a woman he does'nt even like??:tsk:

Carmelu2fan said:

I have never understood how a man can have sex with a woman he does'nt even like??:tsk:

because she is smokin hot.

that's the one and only reason.

it's called being superficial. we can't help it.

Yea she looks good in those pics because she has a top on. Her breasts are all freaky looking underneath that top though. whoever did that boob job needs to be sued.

KhanadaRhodes said:

anyone can look drop dead gorgeous when you wear designer clothing, a pound of make-up, have a photographer there to shoot you in the best light possible, and an computer graphic guru ready to airbrush any flaws away.

Not true. You can't make alot of people good looking, ie. fat people, people with ugly faces etc... I agree you can make slim, average girls hot, but beyond that the camera doesn't lie.

Last edited:
Palace_Hero said:

Not true. You can't make alot of people good looking, ie. fat people, people with ugly faces etc...

I think Richard Avedon would disagree.

jleaf.jpg

Sure she's not what "Vogue" or "Cosmopolitan" would call beautiful, but there is something about her that is beautiful -- and no she doesn't have designer clothing or a pound of makeup.

JessicaAnn said:

I think Richard Avedon would disagree.

jleaf.jpg

Sure she's not what "Vogue" or "Cosmopolitan" would call beautiful, but there is something about her that is beautiful -- and no she doesn't have designer clothing or a pound of makeup.

That is not beautiful, that isn't even ugly, its an insult to ugly people.

Not really, but its pretty haggard.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

i'm thinkin' if she's got a show where she travels the world on E!, i could at least get a show where i travel to 7-11 to get a cup of coffee

It probably would be more entertaining :up:

Windmilllane said:

because she is smokin hot.

that's the one and only reason.

it's called being superficial. we can't help it.

That is really sad because ...I was just thinking about the man on your avatar! (uber SEXY Silver Fox) I am totally in LOVE with him but if I met him and he was a jerk. I would not give him time of day!:no:

Palace_Hero said:

That is not beautiful, that isn't even ugly, its an insult to ugly people.

Not really, but its pretty haggard.

That's kind of a shallow viewpoint, don't you think?

Thanks for perpetuating the stereotypical American standard of beauty :up:

JessicaAnn said:

That's kind of a shallow viewpoint, don't you think?

Thanks for perpetuating the stereotypical American standard of beauty :up:

It isn't shallow because I believe in it. I will perpetuate it all I want, because this is what men like. Sure there are deviations, I may like a girl not so stereotypical, or another guy might not like these girls generally. But on the whole most men like 'technically' good looking birds like Tara Reid. That woman you posted might be nice (though she looks like a cat woman to me, the crazy kind, not the hot Michelle Pfeiffer kind) but even if she has the worlds most lovely personality, she's still ugly and I wouldn't touch her with Aardvark's.

Back
Top Bottom