Want To Bet Me *Anything* That Ottawa Wins The Stanley Cup?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you really shouldnt laugh at that

it was a terrible joke

and it only encourages me to make more

Chizip said:
Je parle francais un peu

Vrai?

Moi aussi. J'ai parl? francais un petit peu... Tu est un tete de meard.

cujo le voleur.

Last edited:
Michael Griffiths said:
Hey Cuj - are you still laughing from one side of the screen to the other? :wink:

I'm just digging The Music groove... are you going to Coldplay's concert in Vancouver? You should... the opening act is worth the price of admission.

And I am in hysterics... laughing like a bastard.

NJ in 7.

PS- Michael, good review of UF... thorougly enjoyed it. Who knew that a Canuck could write... :wink:

Hey, thanks Cujo. Just a little something I threw together. The UF is a joy to write about.

I haven't heard The Music before, but I've heard good things about them. I would like to see Coldplay. I don't even know when they'll be in Van! I'll check it out. Doves were great. I saw them at the Commodore Ballroom (U2 played there in '81) Excellent venue :up:

I think Coldplay will be there soon, or already has... my journal has a review of the concert in it... and if you search "The Music" with your primo privileges, a Bang and Clatter thread should come up... by that title. I wrote a review of their album in there, on the last page.

I only wish you could have wrote more on UF... but there's a lot to cover. good stuff.

ottawa is hoppin' excited after that.

i did just get a pair of reds for tommorow nites game tho:sexywink:

of course i'm going!
i haven't been to a game this late in the playoffs for 10 years. i am super hyper even though i don't really care who wins. i've also got tickets to all 4 home games should ottawa get by:)

Back
Top Bottom