Wanna See My Dog's Balls?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Edballs.jpg

Anybody else have any cute pics of their pets?

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, i thought you were gonna say you had him neutered!
biggrin.gif

I had tons of cute pix of my dogs. Too bad the nazis kidnapped and probably murdered my beloved "fur children" , and some other bastards took all my belongings and i no longer have any photos except for a few that i thankfully saved on disk.
I did manage to save my one pup though, and her pix are on the disc, so perhaps if i can muster the brain power to figure out how to post them, i'll do it.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

This is my dog, before we bought her. Isnt she so adorable! Its hard to belive it just lays there and sleeps for 20 hours in the day LOL

AnnieHOF.jpg

dont make smartass remarks about the trainer, or the sign

Look at the trainer, look at the sign!!

BWAAAAHAAAAAAHAA!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

Damn, i was gonna make a smartass remark about the sign before i read what you wrote!
wink.gif

Soooooo.....who is the winner?!
tongue.gif

Kiddin, i know a thing or 2 about the dog world. I once attended a show at LA valley college where the judge pointed at the dogs in the ring and said: "Dog Special...Dog Special...Bitch....Dog Special...Bitch, Bitch,Bitch..."
biggrin.gif

Ah yes, the world of purebred canines. Where all the males are dogs, and all the females are bitches!

Nice Great Pyr, btw!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 10-23-2001).]

ooooh theyre so sweet!!

hahaha BC that pic's funny..you ever watch Animal Planet (if you have it)? they had this amazing pets show on there and there was a Golden that could pic up 5 balls in its mouth at once. it was hilarious

man, I really need a scanner
frown.gif

i would list a description of all my cuties to you but i know you wouldnt wanna hear it
smile.gif

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Awwww, Sicy! You're killing me with kitty goodness again! You have beautiful cats!

My cats are beauties too.. but I don't know how to post piccies.. Once I learn tho - I will have to post a pic of my cat snuggling up to a U2 poster!

ip29911.jpg

That's a long long long long long time ago... (I was two or three) and that woman with a huge glasses is my mom.
smile.gif

EDIT: More pic...

iy72866.jpg

iP48284.jpg

I was going to cry in this pic...

[This message has been edited by christiana (edited 10-24-2001).]

My dog is a Border Collie-like in the movie 'Babe'-well, she's a mix, so she doesn't have as much white-just on her feet and chest, and on the tip of her tail-her feet look like she stepped in white paint!

Not a good pic, but this is a border collie...

border.jpg

Aww Risti!! Look how cute you are!!!
biggrin.gif

Why were you going to cry?

Really Dr. Teeth?? Do you have a pic?

Unfortunatly Lexi lives with my parents coz I moved out and cant have pets at my apartment.
mad.gif

And Sasha lives with a friend about 1 mile away.. I go over there almost every day to see her.

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

New Forum Smilies Vote Here!

YES I have a pic of my old dog (now away to doggie heaven), but its one of me and him and Im in a bikini, and I DONT think anyone would be wanting to see!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

Must get one of my puss cat and send it to Sicy to post up for me........
smile.gif

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
The SuperPuP

Whoa! My puppy is actually named Super Puppy! She has a reason for that name...Long story!
smile.gif

------------------

christiana, you were such a cute little kid!!!!
do you still have both dogs? they're adorable

I love this thread, keep em comin
biggrin.gif

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Well, the black lab in the first pic is Eddie. Here are my other pets...

Cody (he can only hold one tennis ball):

Cody.jpg

Whiskers (my baby!!!!):

Whiskers.jpg

Amy (Daddy's Girl):

Amy.jpg

Tommy (Mama's Boy):

Tommy.jpg

More to come...
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

Chloe (The Devil):

Chloe.jpg

Oscar (my newt...it's hard to get a good pic of him!):

Oscar.jpg

Vladimir & Poseidon (unfortunately, Poseidon is no longer with us)
frown.gif
:

Vp.jpg

I also have a black and white mouse named Morris, but I don't have a picture of him scanned yet (he's really skinny in his picture too...he's a little tubber now!).
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Miss Mac, thats not actually his name hehe

His name is Darcy, yes after Mr Darcy

I want to get Super Puppy a costume for Halloween...a little red cape and a little shirt with SP written on it! Lock me up now!
biggrin.gif

------------------

THAT IS SOOO FUNNY!!!!! I THOUGHT SHE WAS GONNA POST HER DOG'S BALLS!!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!
LMAFOFRHGIGHNAOFFF!!!!!!!!!!
LOLOKJIGHNIRNEROMROFFFF!!!

*cough*

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
THAT IS SOOO FUNNY!!!!! I THOUGHT SHE WAS GONNA POST HER DOG'S BALLS!!!!!

I did...

HAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!
LMAFOFRHGIGHNAOFFF!!!!!!!!!!
LOLOKJIGHNIRNEROMROFFFF!!!

*cough*

What's the matter, Johnny? Forget to take your meds today?
rolleyes.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 10-28-2001).]

Ya know, Johnny, you've made it perfectly obvious to me that you do not like me. So how about just not replying to my posts that you think are stupid, eh?

------------------
"I don't know you,

It's funny. A stray ran into us one day, and he's probably the best dog we ever had. We're thinking he's a combination collie and German shephard--two very smart breeds--making this dog pretty damn smart. It's very surprising what he can wry himself into. My sister named him after Madonna's kid, Rocco.

I wish I had a picture of him, but he's the exact color of anitram's dog, but in the body of a German shephard...lol. Now I wish I was back home to spoil him!

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

melon~

Just about all of my pets were strays or ones that were going to be killed if they found no home. They are the sweetest things in the world...

Except for Chloe...who just spilled my glass of orange juice all over...*groans* Ah, I love her anyway...

*grabs paper towels*

------------------
"I don't know you,

Back
Top Bottom