Wankie, Zimbabwe Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:reject: only 2 years, and that's long ago! I don't remember anything except the alphabet! And it was ancient Greek anyway, so you can't use it anymore..

I chose latin :wink:

:madspit: The Romans were such pricks, though!

I hope to learn ancient and modern Greek overtime - modern first so I can move to Greece and live an idealised life that definitely won't happen so why should I do it in the first place, and ancient so I can get the rundown on the facts, without historical revisionism running through anything.

what the fuck
my post at the top of the page was last on the page before. :ohmy:

Occasionally, when two posts are made at exactly the same time, they will swap spots sometimes. Can be a bit frustrating if you go back to the other page to see the other post and they swap on you so you just get the post you'd already seen!

Occasionally, when two posts are made at exactly the same time, they will swap spots sometimes. Can be a bit frustrating if you go back to the other page to see the other post and they swap on you so you just get the post you'd already seen!

how... odd.
that's a nwe ne to me.

ancient so I can get the rundown on the facts, without historical revisionism running through anything.

You're lucky you're interested in ancient Greece. Good luck avoiding the revisionism in Egyptology. :crack:

Ha, the guy in front of Chewbacca looks like the fatter brother of PT's Colin Edwin.
Whoah, so he does, sans beret.

And I raise you a rather failed attempt at a more artsy angle featuring two Z3s!

s640x480

Ooooooh. well, I'll take that and raise you... INFLATABLE DARTH VADER!!

P9010012sml.jpg

I wish I had a clear pic of Pimp Darth Vader....

:madspit: The Romans were such pricks, though!

I hope to learn ancient and modern Greek overtime - modern first so I can move to Greece and live an idealised life that definitely won't happen so why should I do it in the first place, and ancient so I can get the rundown on the facts, without historical revisionism running through anything.

:lol: But it's easier than greek!

:hmm: Moving to Greece, interesting thought! It's a beautiful country, that's for sure!

Is the kahlua starting to affect you? :ohmy:

And yeah, that might be possible ... and since it's a metal show, I'm wondering if they might do a rail and have an area at the front for security to rescue people.

It affected my sense of balance more when I got up before! *L*

I think it's mostly me getting tired and unable to be bothered taking the time to fizx things... altho I was doing all right this time until "fizx"!

Call the venue.

Well I usually have it happen that I post something, and it's on say, page 5. Then I refresh, and it's suddenly moved to page 6! Sometimes it's not only my post, but also the one before.. it's just like the page realises it doesn't fit way late!

Ooooooh. well, I'll take that and raise you... INFLATABLE DARTH VADER!!

P9010012sml.jpg

I wish I had a clear pic of Pimp Darth Vader....

I raise you my only photo of a C2 tram! The bastard shot past me on Bourke Street before I got my camera out, but at least I got a photo of it disappearing into the distance!

s640x480

Well I usually have it happen that I post something, and it's on say, page 5. Then I refresh, and it's suddenly moved to page 6! Sometimes it's not only my post, but also the one before.. it's just like the page realises it doesn't fit way late!

Oh, that's a different phenomenon that I experience a lot when using the quick reply box. Now, say you view 10 posts per page. When you type your reply, the current page has 9 posts. While you're typing, 2 more people post. However, the system seems to be oblivious to the fact this requires a new page when you make your post, and shows all of them as still part of the page you were on. Then when you refresh, it spills over onto the new page.

Oh, that's a different phenomenon that I experience a lot when using the quick reply box. Now, say you view 10 posts per page. When you type your reply, the current page has 9 posts. While you're typing, 2 more people post. However, the system seems to be oblivious to the fact this requires a new page when you make your post, and shows all of them as still part of the page you were on. Then when you refresh, it spills over onto the new page.

Yes it's exactly that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom