Wankie, Zimbabwe Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, the mods haven't been around in the last five hours, so right now, there are THREE Superthreads in the top five most recently used OOC threads.

i can't wait until it's fucking massive and makes he page all huge.

See, I've thought maybe we should cut the first hundred or so just for brevity. Anybody desperately curious can easily go back to an old thread and check.

But then it will be hilariously insane if we keep it all and reach 500 threads or something.

See, I've thought maybe we should cut the first hundred or so just for brevity. Anybody desperately curious can easily go back to an old thread and check.

But then it will be hilariously insane if we keep it all and reach 500 threads or something.

yeah it would probably be better to cut half of it down or something after a certain point.

though it WOULD be hilarious ...

:lol: Awesome, 15 minutes less than I had time!

:wink: Back, finished the bathroom, so yea I"ll wait till my mom comes home and we'll have dinner..

You don't want to kick through this thread even quicker? :wink:

P9010030sml.jpg

Take note, Edge - Real Guitar Heroes!

Damn, Ali, I wish I could talk you into the gig I want to see next Friday. I imagine I could get you into Sleepmakeswaves. But no way in hell would you enjoy Be'lakor or Ne Obliviscaris. I still can't decide if I'll go or not. I mean, especially at that venue, I'll feel like a bit of a turkey on my own if it's anything like things were for Laura.

Damn, Ali, I wish I could talk you into the gig I want to see next Friday. I imagine I could get you into Sleepmakeswaves. But no way in hell would you enjoy Be'lakor or Ne Obliviscaris. I still can't decide if I'll go or not. I mean, especially at that venue, I'll feel like a bit of a turkey on my own if it's anything like things were for Laura.

Get in touch with Robert and Barbara...

And Laura.. what, sitting on your arse for the opener, then gradually shuffling forward? And that security guy was pretty cool, asking if you needed anything.

Whereabouts is the gig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom