Wankie, Zimbabwe Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The AFL Grand Final! When Melbourne loses its collective marbles and goes apeshit over Aussie Rules. Especially this year, since it's the first time in eight years that both teams in the final have been Victorian teams (the AFL used to be the VFL before expanding interstate in the 1980s).
Sweet. :lol:
I'll jst nod and smile.

I could check Pimm's book to see what he says, but ... I'm too lazy.

I don't have a copy of that. I saw it for twelve bucks at some cheapo place once, but it's gone now. It's going for about fiddy at Border's at the moment, though. Bugger that. I think I've read most of it there, anyway.

Here's a picture of the action, by the way.

333b663a35232327ffp83enql6.jpg

Also, a special x-ray showing a few tattoos Bono got prior to the concert. Previously unreleased!

boganvo4.jpg

Superthread's #1 Pervert? Shouldn't that just be Interference's #1 Pervert in general? I'm not sure any non-Superthreaders are higher in the pervy rankings. :wink:

I admit I have no idea what Knight Rider is beyond a brief reference on the Simpsons.

it's a fcuking retarded series thatwas on tv way back when starring David Hassellhoff or however the fuck yo spell hi sname. It was so stupid. my ex wasinto it.

Oh my god, Bonnie. I'm not sure I would have recognised that as Bono. My first reaction is "who the fuck is that bogan and is he going to eat Bowie?"

And I got my copy of Pimm's book for free off my uncle. It's an old edition; it only goes up to the start of Popmart.

What a combination of Google Ads!

Tinnitus- Ringing in Ears
Natural homeopathic relief for Ringing in ears and tinnitus

1 stomach flattening rule
Cut down 9 lbs of stomach fat every 11 days by obeying this 1 tiny rule

U2 3d Tickets
Save Time Searching For Movies All Movies & Cinemas On MyTickets

Hey Pimp My Profile
Free Layouts and Backgrounds. Download Them All. 100% Free.

:lol:

Oh god, Hasselhoff.

:barf:

yes my thougts exacty

i still reemmebr one day when i was over at his (the ex's). i was trying to talk to him about going out for lunch and he was watching that. He yelled at me over it because it was some episod he had't seen before. :|

I was oig to put that put i'm not sure if it'll fit in

"Interference" is only one letter longer than "Superthread". If that is in fact one letter too many, you could abbreviate "Pervert" to "Perv".

Either way, :laugh:!

OK, Phish after really fucking avantgarde black metal is just ... the most peculiar thing ever.

I feel like I'm on drugs just from that transition. And from the fact it's, well, Phish.

OK, Phish after really fucking avantgarde black metal is just ... the most peculiar thing ever.

I feel like I'm on drugs just from that transition. And from the fact it's, well, Phish.

Surely not even Phish could make drugs obselete!

Come on Ax, try that sheeeet sometime. :wink:

Surely not even Phish could make drugs obselete!

Come on Ax, try that sheeeet sometime. :wink:

I think if you played all of Phish's albums at the same time, half of them backwards, you would get more stoned than you would on most drugs.

And I think I'm insane enough without drugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom