Wank, Bavaria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew i shouldn't have even fucking bothered! :lol:

It was appreciated!

While I'm admitting to all the things I do not know in life, I only realised the other day that coolian is cool ian. I never twigged on the Ian part, and just thoght it was something like coolio, but... um, not. Yeah.

OK, that's my last confession for the day.
:doh:

It was appreciated!

While I'm admitting to all the things I do not know in life, I only realised the other day that coolian is cool ian. I never twigged on the Ian part, and just thoght it was something like coolio, but... um, not. Yeah.

OK, that's my last confession for the day.
:doh:

OH GOD SO DID I!

Brittany's the one who pointed it out, because she asked me what his real name was, and I said Ian....and she goes, oh...He's cool. And I was like yeah he's pretty awesome, and she goes "No..he's Cool Ian 2."

And I wa slike :ohmy:

OH GOD SO DID I!

Brittany's the one who pointed it out, because she asked me what his real name was, and I said Ian....and she goes, oh...He's cool. And I was like yeah he's pretty awesome, and she goes "No..he's Cool Ian 2."

And I wa slike :ohmy:

Thank you so much! If this is dumb, then I am not alone!
:lol:

K elmel, listening to Warm Delirium.

I really liked the jump when the drums and such came in :up: and the lyrics are cool, but a little quiet.

Everything I do with PSP, I could pretty much do with MS Paint :lol:

Like this for example:

redneck_sitting_on_toilet.jpg

La-di-da...

MS Paint is ghetto :rockon:

I did all my old sig artworks (brilliance that they be) in MS Paint. My husband would always peer over my shoulder and say "Why don't you leave the poor man alone? And why don't you use Photoshop, for god's sake?" Hmph! Indeed he may say that! It's like upgrading from BETA to VHS even though your BETA still works just fine, thank you very much, or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom