Wank, Bavaria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo you gonna be there for UF tonight, right?

Ashley, he means NYC. I am here for a few days, and there is a UF show in Manhattan later.

I LIVE in Chicago, but am from here.

Zoots, I am going to try. My Dad is gonna want to watch the Yankee game with me tonight, and it'll not be over until 11pm....since I have not seen him since November, I am inclined to grant his wish. Then I have to head to Philly in the morning, so, we'll see.

Zoots, I am going to try. My Dad is gonna want to watch the Yankee game with me tonight, and it'll not be over until 11pm....since I have not seen him since November, I am inclined to grant his wish. Then I have to head to Philly in the morning, so, we'll see.

:rant: You're gonna help me balance out the female population at this gathering! Otherwise I will be the lone guy! :scream:

I guess dad comes first. :slant:

Can't you tivo the game and watch it tomorrow? :lol: :reject:

:rant: You're gonna help me balance out the female population at this gathering! Otherwise I will be the lone guy! :scream:

I guess dad comes first. :slant:

Can't you tivo the game and watch it tomorrow? :lol: :reject:

Well, no. Even if I were not heading to Philly tomorrow, that's not really a lot of fun.

Dad and family do come first.

I'll try, though. And, you being with a posse of women is a GOOD thing.

I was kidding about the tivo, by the way. Obviously! :angel: So your dad lives in NYC? Is that right?

More women is always fine by me :mac: but at least one other guy in a group of 4 or 5 women would be good! :hi5: to talk man stuff and do high fives! :shifty:

NSW, I didn't catch on ot hte fact that it was Mets/Yankees

Have I ever told you Mike Piazza is my favorite baseball player of all time?

I was so-ooo hoping to chat with you about Atlanta Germany cos I just read that thread in it's entirety a few days ago! :sigh:

Come by after 11pm. You don't have to stay too late if you gotta get up early. They won't start playing till 10:30 or so anyway! :D

I was so-ooo hoping to chat with you about Atlanta Germany cos I just read that thread in it's entirety a few days ago! :sigh:

Come by after 11pm. You don't have to stay too late if you gotta get up early. They won't start playing till 10:30 or so anyway! :D

You really read it all? That's awesome.

I will try.

NSW, I didn't catch on ot hte fact that it was Mets/Yankees

Have I ever told you Mike Piazza is my favorite baseball player of all time?

All the Met-Yankee score postings in the baseball thread did not give that away? :)

You did not tell me that, no. He was quite the amazing hitter, and, a better catcher than given credit for....there's more to being a backstop than throwing runners out.

Zoots, my parents live in The Bronx, yes. Same building I grew up in.

All the Met-Yankee score postings in the baseball thread did not give that away? :)

You did not tell me that, no. He was quite the amazing hitter, and, a better catcher than given credit for....there's more to being a backstop than throwing runners out.

For some reason I didn't see anything but Yankees :lol:

When I was a little kid I wanted to catch because of him. Mostly everyone else hated catching, so it wasn't hard to get the position :lol:

And the first pitch is a ball! Let's hope it stays that way

MISS VICKIE GET OFF THE BASEBALL FIELD!

If you try any of your byzantine bullshit, expect SEPTA to simply strike you across the face.

I don't know what to say.

If it makes you feel better about it, I can only name one White Sox player from before this season....I can endlessly spout off Cubs players, stats, records, years, etc. I wasn't really even into baseball until I got into the Cubs....the White Sox left a lot to be desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom