Wank, Bavaria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to find a town called Boobs or something.
the closest i can find is
this

HOLY SHIT

has anyone noticed the postcount now reflects what # your post was? like, it's not static anymore.

<---- look!

No, not quite. It's just really fucking bizarre, like it takes some time to catch up. For example, your latest post (at the time of quotage) is 32,999 and says so. The previous one says 32,998. But the one before it ALSO says 32,998.

I searched Google Maps for boobs and got:

"We could not understand the location Boobs"

No, not quite. It's just really fucking bizarre, like it takes some time to catch up. For example, your latest post (at the time of quotage) is 32,999 and says so. The previous one says 32,998. But the one before it ALSO says 32,998.
huh, weird. for mine, they were all counting up. that'd be cool though, because if you passed a milestone and didn't know it, you could just look back and see what post was labelled that.

That's only because it doesn't refresh anything other your new post.

Refresh the whole page and it does.
none of the posts had the same count, not just my last one :tongue:

:yikes:

i don't know if i could ever do that. if i did though i wouldn't want to go any lower than what i was when i was 14 :shifty: :shh:

I was 19 and a droopy assed E cup that was hideously uncomfortable and totally out of proportion to me. If I leant forward they looked like torpedo's :lmao:

Now I'm a much more respectable size!! :giggle: :flirt:

I was 19 and a droopy assed E cup that was hideously uncomfortable and totally out of proportion to me. If I leant forward they looked like torpedo's :lmao:

Now I'm a much more respectable size!! :giggle: :flirt:
hmmm, E, all these letters confuse me. like, here, we have D, DD, DDD, E, F, G, etc. (i've seen a G-cup bra whilst bra shopping. it was SCARY)

is that what it's like there? or do you guys skip the multiple Ds?

I believe photographic evidence would be required.
:giggle:

we could run a contest to see which female superthreader has the biggest boobs, and then use the location boobs, [user name], [country in which they live]

:giggle:

Such a contest might attract a lot of new Superthreaders. Like love_u2_adam and pedokiss. :wink:

Bart+Lisa: Aah! Sideshow Bob!
Bart: _You_ wrote me those letters.
Marge: You awful man! Stay away from my son.
Bob: Oh, I'll stay away from your son, all right. [evilly] Stay
away...forever!
Homer: [quaking] No!
Bob: Wait a minute, that's no good.
[Starts to walk away, then runs back]
Wait! I've got a good one now. Marge, say, "Stay away from
my son," again.
Marge: [angrily] No!
Bob: [groaning] Oh...

Oh god :lol:

oh, this ad cracked me up too:

U2 tribute Vertigo USA
Check out the tribute band U2's tour operator hired a dozen times
Vertigo USA - The U2 Tribute Band

it's just funny. "a dozen times" doesn't really sound like that much.

What I want to know is why U2's tour operator was hiring a U2 tribute band. U2 just didn't feel like playing 12 Vertigo Tour shows or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom