Wank, Bavaria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Sideshow Bob episode is the one where he runs for mayor. Brilliant political satire all across the board.

Sideshow Bob: It's high time people realized we conservatives aren't all Johnny Hatemongers, Charlie Bible Thumps, or even - God forbid - George Bushes.

Kent Brockman: The results are in: for Sideshow Bob, one hundred percent; and for Joe Quimby, one percent. And, we remind you, there is a one percent margin of error.

Homer: I don't agree with his Bart-killing policy; but, I do approve of his Selma-killing policy.

Grampa: Not many people know this, but I owned the first radio in Springfield. Not much on the air then, just Edison reciting the alphabet over and over. 'A' he'd say. Then 'B'. 'C' would usually follow...

Oh, that is an absolute classic too!

Homer (outside): Marge, i'm going to look for the kids
*sees huge wall of water coming, screams and runs inside and shuts the door. Reopens the door and Ralph is in bed outside*
Ralph: I think i wet my bed!

:lmao:

Best Sideshow Bob episode is the one where he runs for mayor. Brilliant political satire all across the board.

Ooh, true. I wish Simpsons political satire were still as sharp as that.

Randomly, another scene that came to mind, from a Halloween episode.

Ned Flanders as the devil: I give you ... the jury of the damned! *various people are introduced, bla bla bla* ... Richard Nixon.
Nixon: But I'm not dead yet!
Flanders: I did a favour for you!
Nixon: Yes master.

Um....it's been going all day!

:tsk: No THE storm this morning, just before 9am.

Flash lightning storm hits Auckland
10:27AM Friday June 27, 2008

A flash lightning storm brought down trees, powerlines and lifted roofs across the Auckland region this morning.

TRN's weather analyst, Philip Duncan, says much of the damage was a result of a thunderburst which broke out at 9am. It brought more than 500 lightning strikes, mostly in South Auckland, in the space of an hour.

:hyper: It was fucking intense here!!!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS SONG CAME OUT IN 1992?!?!?!?!? AND THAT IT WAS A SOLO TRACK?!

This goes against everything I have ever known or believed was right :sad:

:tsk: No THE storm this morning, just before 9am.

Flash lightning storm hits Auckland
10:27AM Friday June 27, 2008

A flash lightning storm brought down trees, powerlines and lifted roofs across the Auckland region this morning.

TRN's weather analyst, Philip Duncan, says much of the damage was a result of a thunderburst which broke out at 9am. It brought more than 500 lightning strikes, mostly in South Auckland, in the space of an hour.

:hyper: It was fucking intense here!!!!

Oh my god! I slept right through! I woke up at about 9:30!

This line always had us in hysterics at school

Troy:Just ask this scientician.
Scientician: [Looking up from a microscope.] Uhhh...
*cuts back to the rest of the movie*

That film is probably my all-time favorite scene from the show. I always :laugh: the entire way through.

Troy: Come on Jimmy, let's take a peek at the killing floor.
Jimmy: Ohhh!
Troy: Don't let the name throw you Jimmy. It's not really a floor,
it's more of a steel grating that allows material to sluice
through so it can be collected and exported.

Oh my god! I slept right through! I woke up at about 9:30!

:tsk: Uni students.

It got sooooooo dark we had to turn all the lights on. Unplugged the computer as the lightening was going NUTS! The rain was torrential and the wind was incredible! :hyper: I'm such a weather whore!!! :drool:

Just for the record, the omission of Pussy was Khan's fault. I included it in the list after Sexbierum, but when Khan made Brilliant, she put Postwhorehouse Meadow in Pussy's place.

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Have a good one, LM, and don't let the bedbugs bite. :wave:

Bedbugs ...? :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom