Wank, Bavaria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah? What's the real end-to-end travel time for flying at the moment? If I remember correctly, the flight isn't even an hour, but how much has arsing around with check-in and security added to things?

Maybe 2 and half hours, tops.

Need to be at the gate 30 minutes before departure (although on Pacific Blue i've managed to get away with CHECKING IN at departure time), so if you're conservative you'd arrive maybe an hour or a bit more ahead in case you don't check on online, so you can pass security.

The block time of the flight is exactly one hour, and it's a quick waltz out of the airport in Wellington.

:tongue: Can I make you feel bad?

That was the song my hubby dedicated to his Dad at his funeral 3yrs ago. He died at 59 from Leukaemia. I can't listen to it without getting a lump in my throat and my eyes filling up :(

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I was at a funeral yesterday and they played that Andrea Boccelli/Sarah Brightman performance of Con te partirò (aka Time To Say Goodbye, thanks Wikipedia!). That song always gets to me.

Maybe 2 and half hours, tops.

Need to be at the gate 30 minutes before departure (although on Pacific Blue i've managed to get away with CHECKING IN at departure time), so if you're conservative you'd arrive maybe an hour or a bit more ahead in case you don't check on online, so you can pass security.

The block time of the flight is exactly one hour, and it's a quick waltz out of the airport in Wellington.

Right. And then Wellington Airport is a good 20 minutes from the central city, and Auckland even moreso.

God, if only we could justify high speed rail to European standards. Then you could rock up at Britomart a couple of minutes before the train departs and then shoot to Wellington at 300+km/h. You'd be in Wellington's CBD only a touch over two hours after leaving Britomart.

But I don't ever see that being viable in our lifetime. Prove me wrong, universe. Prove me wrong!

Sunrise, sunset
The cats in the cradle and the silver spoon
Yes, we have no bananas
*weeps*

Didn't you hear? They have NO BANANAS!

:laugh:

That for whatever reason made me think of:

*looks at microwave*
Four seconds? But I'm hungry now!

:laugh:

Which in term made me think of:

*huge deep fryer pulls up outside Moe's and everyone piles outside*
Moe: I got it used off the Navy. It can deep fry a buffalo in forty seconds.
Homer: Aww, i want it now!

Oh god, now you've made me think of one scene where Homer's at Moe's:

"And I gave that man directions, even though I didn't know the way, because that's the kind of man I am."

:lmao: One of the best one-liners ever.

"And I gave that man directions, even though I didn't know the way, because that's the kind of man I am."

Yeah, that's one of the few jokes from the newer eps that's actually really funny.

from what I hear I guess it's good that I haven't kept up with the Simpson's these last few years?

Except of course for Spider-pig, Spiderpig does whatever a Spider-Pig does :love:

It's a brilliant one. I've always wanted to seriously use it.

And i have to second the statement ElMel made, one of the few keepers from the newer episodes.

Hello. My name is Mr Burns. I believe you have a letter for me.
Ok Mr Burns, what's your first name?
I...........don't know.

:laugh: And now they're showing the Flinstones Simpsons start. "He's about to hit a chestnut tree....AHHHHHHHH!"

It's a brilliant one. I've always wanted to seriously use it.

And i have to second the statement ElMel made, one of the few keepers from the newer episodes.

You know, I can't even remember the actual episode it's from. It can't be THAT new, since it was one of my first MSN screen names back in 2002 or 2003.

:laugh: And now they're showing the Flinstones Simpsons start. "He's about to hit a chestnut tree....AHHHHHHHH!"

Oh, that is BRILLIANT.

As is:

Homer: "Oh look at me, I'm making people happy! I'm the magical man from happy land who lives in a gumdrop house on lollipop laaaaane!" *slams door* "By the way, I was being sarcastic."
Marge: "Well duh."

Oh, that is BRILLIANT.

As is:

Homer: "Oh look at me, I'm making people happy! I'm the magical man from happy land who lives in a gumdrop house on lollipop laaaaane!" *slams door* "By the way, I was being sarcastic."
Marge: "Well duh."

:lol:

I know you told this one last night, Ian, but it needs to be told again.

Homer: Mmmm, 64 slices of American cheese. 64! *eats* 63! *eats*
... hours pass ...
Homer, struggling: Twooo ... *eats* ... ooone ... *eats*
Marge: Homer, have you been up all night eating cheese?
Homer: I think I'm blind.

Man, the script for this Coldplay episode is getting to be far too long for its own good. It's going to be 15 pages or something. Maybe I can have Sicy sticky the episode, because it's not worth all of the effort for a couple hundred views.

It's going to be hilarious though. Nothing funnier than watching Chris Martin mope around on the beach (a la the Yellow video) while pretending to be Bono down in the south of France.

I know you told this one last night, Ian, but it needs to be told again.

Homer: Mmmm, 64 slices of American cheese. 64! *eats* 63! *eats*
... hours pass ...
Homer, struggling: Twooo ... *eats* ... ooone ... *eats*
Marge: Homer, have you been up all night eating cheese?
Homer: I think I'm blind.

I've also always been fond of when Burns and Smithers drop off the ceiling.

Burns:.........................good day. *run off*

it breaks down every thread by poster, and i am also charting who started each thread :D

Ian, consider your statistician role usurped!

I'm looking forward to this, though I already know I've started too many of the bloody threads.

Man, the script for this Coldplay episode is getting to be far too long for its own good. It's going to be 15 pages or something. Maybe I can have Sicy sticky the episode, because it's not worth all of the effort for a couple hundred views.

It's going to be hilarious though. Nothing funnier than watching Chris Martin mope around on the beach (a la the Yellow video) while pretending to be Bono down in the south of France.

This is going to be made of SuperWin.

I'm expecting it will be somewhat epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom