Wank, Bavaria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D I'm so proud of me!! I've NEVER done ANYTHING like that in my life!! But no one dares to fuck with my kids!! :madwife: Here's how it went down..... :evil:

27/06/08 @ 2.50pm Gluey vs Principal Bitch (Julie)

Julie called me into her office to change weekly meeting from Wednesday to Tuesday. Informed her that it wouldn’t be necessary as I had today enrolled the kids at Pokeno School. She said that she was sorry I felt I had to do that. I told her that we were left with no choice because of the way she had mishandled things and the way our meeting had gone this Wednesday. I told her that her attitude with telling me that she “had more important things to do than phone me every five minutes” was disgusting, and showed how fixing this problem was obviously not important to her. She vigorously denied making that comment, but I told her to stop lying and told her she had said it, exactly that way, and not to forget that I have a witness (my mother in law) who can, and will, vouch for that. I told her that I felt she was nothing more than a lying, bullying dictator who had no interest in working with us as a family to FIX this problem. That her idea of fixing it was akin to putting a bandaid over a septic wound. I also informed her that I will be writing to the board again with my complaint about her as a principal, and that although I am removing my children, I am NOT finished with her. I told her that I am prepared to take this as far as necessary to get it cleared up. She questioned how far, as in within the school, or externally. I told her that first it will be the board and I will reassess external options from there. I also told her that there is a lot of unrest in the community about her leadership and how it is disgusting that there is so much bullying etc in the school. I said that a school is a reflection of it’s leader, and seeing how she handles situations, it’s no wonder the problem is rife, and parents are so upset with her. I asked her if my child would have to be injured so severely and taken away in an ambulance for her to react and try and solve the situation. I also informed her that when she was on her sabbatical, the change in the school’s atmosphere was overwhelming, pinpointing where the rancidness was coming from. When I went to leave, she wished me luck at the new school, and I in turn wished her luck “as she was going to need it”.

:D

:) You're my hero! :fuckyeah:

:hi5: Well reading between the lines, that's pretty fucking awesome!

That's awesome, Ax! Yous smart! :wink:

Well, I'm going to try to get some sleep. I know that if I don't get any, I'll be nice and cranky in the morning.. well, the later morning :giggle:

Good night and good day.

Thanks. :) Yeah, I'm pretty happy about the results, especially as I didn't think all too much of either essay, but bleh, I was hoping to avoid the whole marks withheld procedure after my earlier experience with it! Ah well, it's totally out of my control this time.

Have a good one, Ravva! :wave:

I'm a sad prick.

2dade572.jpg

:yes: It's bloody scary!! Manurewa is REALLY dodgy now!! I drive through there with my doors locked :yikes:

My most recent trip to Auckland for the U2 gigs, I stuck just to the central area. But everywhere around the Southern Line railway route, like Penrose and Remuera, seemed dodgy. Really unpleasant train trip there from Newmarket, though I don't know if that was just a reflection of poor maintenance and removal of vandalism along the railway corridor or if those suburbs genuinely suck. I mean, I thought Remuera was meant to be a better suburb. Didn't go down to Manurewa - bloody glad too.

I'm a sad prick.

:laugh:

Question - to be competitive with air, how quickly do you think a rail service would have to operate between Auckland and Wellington?

I'm pretty sure you could get the rail timing down to 5 to 5.5 hours, but even with lower fares and the inner city locations of Britomart and Wellington Railway Station, I personally still don't see that as being significantly competitive with the airlines. Should be able to get some people out of cars and buses though.

Good god, why would ANYBODY take a bus from Auckland to Wellington? I mean, seriously, I'd rather walk.

:) You're my hero! :fuckyeah:

:D :hug:

Well she did cut off the head of the boy that was interested in her. So yeah, pretty much Tina's life story. :wink:

:lol:

My most recent trip to Auckland for the U2 gigs, I stuck just to the central area. But everywhere around the Southern Line railway route, like Penrose and Remuera, seemed dodgy. Really unpleasant train trip there from Newmarket, though I don't know if that was just a reflection of poor maintenance and removal of vandalism along the railway corridor or if those suburbs genuinely suck. I mean, I thought Remuera was meant to be a better suburb. Didn't go down to Manurewa - bloody glad too.

Yeah it's really shit. A couple of places have got new stations now, and they are SO MUCH NICER than before. But unfortunately there is still a hell of a lot of eyesore shit :yuck:

Question - to be competitive with air, how quickly do you think a rail service would have to operate between Auckland and Wellington?

I'm pretty sure you could get the rail timing down to 5 to 5.5 hours, but even with lower fares and the inner city locations of Britomart and Wellington Railway Station, I personally still don't see that as being significantly competitive with the airlines. Should be able to get some people out of cars and buses though.

Good god, why would ANYBODY take a bus from Auckland to Wellington? I mean, seriously, I'd rather walk.

I think 6 hours would be competitive for the family traveller, or the price conscious traveller not so concerned about time.

:giggle: I did it once when I was 17 back in 1993 - it was cheaper than the train. It took 12 hours and I was stuck sitting behind an island lady who kept feeding her kids strawberry flavoured milk which he proceeded to vomit up for the 2nd half of the trip! :sick:

Yeah it's really shit. A couple of places have got new stations now, and they are SO MUCH NICER than before. But unfortunately there is still a hell of a lot of eyesore shit :yuck:

Yeah, I've seen pictures of the new stations and they look a lot nicer, albeit rather insubstantial. A lot of the old station buildings looked so far past their prime and dilapidated that, even though they have heritage significance, they should probably just be knocked down. The graffiti and vandalism made the whole railway corridor seem rather unsafe. I can see why, in the nineties, nobody was taking the train in Auckland.

I'm sad to discover that i really do only know 2 songs by Elvis Costello. I could've swore I knew more

:giggle: I did it once when I was 17 back in 1993 - it was cheaper than the train. It took 12 hours and I was stuck sitting behind an island lady who kept feeding her kids strawberry flavoured milk which he proceeded to vomit up for the 2nd half of the trip! :sick:

:yikes: I think you would've been better off on the train! That was just after they introduced the Overland, when it was in its prime rather than being the somewhat run-down train hanging in there for dear life as it is right now. I'd still take it over the bus, but I wouldn't be happy about either option.

I think 6 hours would be competitive for the family traveller, or the price conscious traveller not so concerned about time.

Yeah? What's the real end-to-end travel time for flying at the moment? If I remember correctly, the flight isn't even an hour, but how much has arsing around with check-in and security added to things?

This Year's Model is everyone's favorite. It's fine, but My Aim Is True is much more fun and less streamlined. Plus, it's his debut, so you may as well start there.

I'll do that. He's one of those people I always meant to listen to more of, but just never had the chance

:lmao: I just turned on Cats In The Cradle, and brittany started crying :lmao:

:tongue: Can I make you feel bad?

That was the song my hubby dedicated to his Dad at his funeral 3yrs ago. He died at 59 from Leukaemia. I can't listen to it without getting a lump in my throat and my eyes filling up :(

:tongue: Can I make you feel bad?

That was the song my hubby dedicated to his Dad at his funeral 3yrs ago. He died at 59 from Leukaemia. I can't listen to it without getting a lump in my throat and my eyes filling up :(

Thanks now I do feel bad. No the song makes me sad too, but the fact that Brittany is all choked up is what made me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom