Wank, Bavaria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started seriously organising my fake airline.

I've already got a 34 plane fleet and haven't analysed the regional fleet yet.

The rolling stock part of my railway proposals is one of the most difficult parts. Part of it is that New Zealanders are so wedded to their cars that it's hard to anticipate initial patronage, but you need it to be future-proofed so that two years down the track, you aren't dealing with crush loads and no new stock for at least a year.

The other part is how the fuck do you fit 200km/h intercity express services in with all-stops suburban trains, especially between Papakura and Westfield. At least from Westfield to Britomart, you have a choice between the eastern and southern routes.

Understandable. We'll see if I'm into that in the coming years. We don't have that kind of thing here.

We do have meth though. That's kind of a fun social activity, I guess. For that reason, it's busier at night here than in most cities.
yeah. oh, and have i mentioned every club here is incredibly ghetto? seriously, there's stabbings, carjackings, etc. at like every club. there's some on beale street that are a bit safer but come on. i'm not driving all the way downtown.

ooh, we have meth here too. there's an apartment complex kinda near my house that's a haven for that shit.

Well, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about an e-mail I just got from one of my lecturers!

Due to double-marking requirements for all essays that score above 90%, my mark for Holocaust & Genocide has to be withheld until the double-marking is completed. So, having my mark withheld is a bit of a pain and I've had a bad experience with it before, but then again, both essays above 90%? That's pretty fucking sweet.

(For the Americans, anything in the 80-100% range here is the equivalent of an A+ over your way.)

yeah. oh, and have i mentioned every club here is incredibly ghetto? seriously, there's stabbings, carjackings, etc. at like every club. there's some on beale street that are a bit safer but come on. i'm not driving all the way downtown.

ooh, we have meth here too. there's an apartment complex kinda near my house that's a haven for that shit.

:hi5: I hear that. But I'm afraid to even go downtown sometimes.

:D I'm so proud of me!! I've NEVER done ANYTHING like that in my life!! But no one dares to fuck with my kids!! :madwife: Here's how it went down..... :evil:

27/06/08 @ 2.50pm Gluey vs Principal Bitch (Julie)

Julie called me into her office to change weekly meeting from Wednesday to Tuesday. Informed her that it wouldn’t be necessary as I had today enrolled the kids at Pokeno School. She said that she was sorry I felt I had to do that. I told her that we were left with no choice because of the way she had mishandled things and the way our meeting had gone this Wednesday. I told her that her attitude with telling me that she “had more important things to do than phone me every five minutes” was disgusting, and showed how fixing this problem was obviously not important to her. She vigorously denied making that comment, but I told her to stop lying and told her she had said it, exactly that way, and not to forget that I have a witness (my mother in law) who can, and will, vouch for that. I told her that I felt she was nothing more than a lying, bullying dictator who had no interest in working with us as a family to FIX this problem. That her idea of fixing it was akin to putting a bandaid over a septic wound. I also informed her that I will be writing to the board again with my complaint about her as a principal, and that although I am removing my children, I am NOT finished with her. I told her that I am prepared to take this as far as necessary to get it cleared up. She questioned how far, as in within the school, or externally. I told her that first it will be the board and I will reassess external options from there. I also told her that there is a lot of unrest in the community about her leadership and how it is disgusting that there is so much bullying etc in the school. I said that a school is a reflection of it’s leader, and seeing how she handles situations, it’s no wonder the problem is rife, and parents are so upset with her. I asked her if my child would have to be injured so severely and taken away in an ambulance for her to react and try and solve the situation. I also informed her that when she was on her sabbatical, the change in the school’s atmosphere was overwhelming, pinpointing where the rancidness was coming from. When I went to leave, she wished me luck at the new school, and I in turn wished her luck “as she was going to need it”.

:D

SuperWin.

Well, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about an e-mail I just got from one of my lecturers!

Due to double-marking requirements for all essays that score above 90%, my mark for Holocaust & Genocide has to be withheld until the double-marking is completed. So, having my mark withheld is a bit of a pain and I've had a bad experience with it before, but then again, both essays above 90%? That's pretty fucking sweet.

(For the Americans, anything in the 80-100% range here is the equivalent of an A+ over your way.)

:hi5: Well reading between the lines, that's pretty fucking awesome!

That's awesome, Ax! Yous smart! :wink:

Well, I'm going to try to get some sleep. I know that if I don't get any, I'll be nice and cranky in the morning.. well, the later morning :giggle:

Good night and good day.

That's awesome, Ax! Yous smart! :wink:

Well, I'm going to try to get some sleep. I know that if I don't get any, I'll be nice and cranky in the morning.. well, the later morning :giggle:

Good night and good day.

Understandable. We'll see if I'm into that in the coming years. We don't have that kind of thing here.

We do have meth though. That's kind of a fun social activity, I guess. For that reason, it's busier at night here than in most cities.

Northern Indiana just had a MEGA methlab bust :D

If i was alone i'd stay the fuck away from downtown Auckland (and fuck, some parts that aren't even downtown) after 9pm.

Most of South Auckland, I just wouldn't go to at all. Even at midday, it sounds like you can expect to be shot in some parts of Manukau.

Most of South Auckland, I just wouldn't go to at all. Even at midday, it sounds like you can expect to be shot in some parts of Manukau.

:yes: It's bloody scary!! Manurewa is REALLY dodgy now!! I drive through there with my doors locked :yikes:

I liked The Burning and Sleepaway Camp aka look at me I'm a girl with a penis.

:ohmy: Tina Transvesturner was in it!?!?

I know eh, I've been getting alot of double posts since the new version of the forum :uhoh:

:cute: Aww you're special :yes:

New Zealand-Pacific Airlines

Fleet
Boeing 777-200LR x8
Boeing 777-200F x2
Airbus A330-200 x4
Airbus A320-200 x10
Airbus A319-100 x10

Hubs: Auckland International Airport (AKL)
Christchurch International Airport (CHC)
Nadi International Airport (NAN)
London Gatwick (LGW)

Focus Cities:
Wellington Aiport (WLG)
New Tokyo Narita Airport (NRT)
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Sydney International Aiport (SYD)

I'm a sad prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom