Wank, Bavaria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to keep in touch with people using these things called letters. Marvelous devices they were. I think you can see them in museums now.

:laugh: Yeah, after I moved to Australia, I wrote letters to my Kiwi friends who didn't have fax machines. Only problem was, we were only about 11 at the time and lacked much motivation to write letters at all, so they became few and far between and by the time I was 13, I'd lost contact with most people back home.

I'm going to bed listening to my DI 5 draft to see if it really flows well.

Night, all.

I used to have a penpal from Australia. :) Canberra, if I remember correctly. We'd talk about music and boys mainly.

But oh, what a great thrill to have Mom bring in the mail and there would be a big fat letter waiting for me.

I know what you mean though, around twelve or thirteen.. I became a lazy arse and couldn't be bothered to write anymore. In actuality, there wasn't a hell of alot to talk about!

Fuck, the power cord to one of my laptops is fucked.

Hope i can get a replacement under warranty.

I'm also lucky that it uses the exact same power setup as my other laptop, so i can go without it for a while, but eventually it'll get annoying.

I used to have a penpal from Australia. :) Canberra, if I remember correctly. We'd talk about music and boys mainly.

But oh, what a great thrill to have Mom bring in the mail and there would be a big fat letter waiting for me.

I know what you mean though, around twelve or thirteen.. I became a lazy arse and couldn't be bothered to write anymore. In actuality, there wasn't a hell of alot to talk about!

The last letter I wrote, actually was to Chass :ohmy:

Well, I could get you in trouble...I assume there are some epileptics on this forum...not that you've ever followed rules in the past as a mod. :wink:
:lol: i'm personally not an epileptic, but flashing stuff (hello strobe lights) give me horrible migraines. my dad's epileptic though, thankfully he doesn't attend a lot of concerts :hmm:

and me, follow the rules? :giggle:

OH God, now that i've started making my Retro list, I'm having sooo much fun.

I'm not as stressed by this one as the DI ones :D

i'm already done :reject:

cover, playlist, everything. i'm just listening to it to check for flow, since i was editing from a two hour long playlist.

Hahaha. Well, my biggest problem as I already said was separating 80s from New Wave...now to narrow it down :lol:

:lol: i'm personally not an epileptic, but flashing stuff (hello strobe lights) give me horrible migraines. my dad's epileptic though, thankfully he doesn't attend a lot of concerts :hmm:

and me, follow the rules? :giggle:

So, I guess you're not one for the nightlife? :flirt:

Oh, right, you're in Tennessee. Never mind.

PRINCIPAL BITCH = OWNED.

:applaud:

Hey Kim

Keep pwning that bitch

Seriously. THat is amazing, I wish I had that kind of nerve :D

:D I'm so proud of me!! I've NEVER done ANYTHING like that in my life!! But no one dares to fuck with my kids!! :madwife: Here's how it went down..... :evil:

27/06/08 @ 2.50pm Gluey vs Principal Bitch (Julie)

Julie called me into her office to change weekly meeting from Wednesday to Tuesday. Informed her that it wouldn’t be necessary as I had today enrolled the kids at Pokeno School. She said that she was sorry I felt I had to do that. I told her that we were left with no choice because of the way she had mishandled things and the way our meeting had gone this Wednesday. I told her that her attitude with telling me that she “had more important things to do than phone me every five minutes” was disgusting, and showed how fixing this problem was obviously not important to her. She vigorously denied making that comment, but I told her to stop lying and told her she had said it, exactly that way, and not to forget that I have a witness (my mother in law) who can, and will, vouch for that. I told her that I felt she was nothing more than a lying, bullying dictator who had no interest in working with us as a family to FIX this problem. That her idea of fixing it was akin to putting a bandaid over a septic wound. I also informed her that I will be writing to the board again with my complaint about her as a principal, and that although I am removing my children, I am NOT finished with her. I told her that I am prepared to take this as far as necessary to get it cleared up. She questioned how far, as in within the school, or externally. I told her that first it will be the board and I will reassess external options from there. I also told her that there is a lot of unrest in the community about her leadership and how it is disgusting that there is so much bullying etc in the school. I said that a school is a reflection of it’s leader, and seeing how she handles situations, it’s no wonder the problem is rife, and parents are so upset with her. I asked her if my child would have to be injured so severely and taken away in an ambulance for her to react and try and solve the situation. I also informed her that when she was on her sabbatical, the change in the school’s atmosphere was overwhelming, pinpointing where the rancidness was coming from. When I went to leave, she wished me luck at the new school, and I in turn wished her luck “as she was going to need it”.

:D

Hahaha. Well, my biggest problem as I already said was separating 80s from New Wave...now to narrow it down :lol:
oh yeah, i hear you. i didn't even try. most of my artists can be considered new wave, but some of them...nope! :D

So, I guess you're not one for the nightlife? :flirt:

Oh, right, you're in Tennessee. Never mind.
hehe yeah, i don't really get into nightclubs and such. i guess it's my somewhat introverted personality where i'd rather stay home and listen to dance music than go to a club where it's noisy and smoky.

yeah, and you live in western maryland :tongue:

:D I'm so proud of me!! I've NEVER done ANYTHING like that in my life!! But no one dares to fuck with my kids!! :madwife: Here's how it went down..... :evil:

27/06/08 @ 2.50pm Gluey vs Principal Bitch (Julie)

Julie called me into her office to change weekly meeting from Wednesday to Tuesday. Informed her that it wouldn’t be necessary as I had today enrolled the kids at Pokeno School. She said that she was sorry I felt I had to do that. I told her that we were left with no choice because of the way she had mishandled things and the way our meeting had gone this Wednesday. I told her that her attitude with telling me that she “had more important things to do than phone me every five minutes” was disgusting, and showed how fixing this problem was obviously not important to her. She vigorously denied making that comment, but I told her to stop lying and told her she had said it, exactly that way, and not to forget that I have a witness (my mother in law) who can, and will, vouch for that. I told her that I felt she was nothing more than a lying, bullying dictator who had no interest in working with us as a family to FIX this problem. That her idea of fixing it was akin to putting a bandaid over a septic wound. I also informed her that I will be writing to the board again with my complaint about her as a principal, and that although I am removing my children, I am NOT finished with her. I told her that I am prepared to take this as far as necessary to get it cleared up. She questioned how far, as in within the school, or externally. I told her that first it will be the board and I will reassess external options from there. I also told her that there is a lot of unrest in the community about her leadership and how it is disgusting that there is so much bullying etc in the school. I said that a school is a reflection of it’s leader, and seeing how she handles situations, it’s no wonder the problem is rife, and parents are so upset with her. I asked her if my child would have to be injured so severely and taken away in an ambulance for her to react and try and solve the situation. I also informed her that when she was on her sabbatical, the change in the school’s atmosphere was overwhelming, pinpointing where the rancidness was coming from. When I went to leave, she wished me luck at the new school, and I in turn wished her luck “as she was going to need it”.

:D

:applaud: I'm quite proud :D

hehe yeah, i don't really get into nightclubs and such. i guess it's my somewhat introverted personality where i'd rather stay home and listen to dance music than go to a club where it's noisy and smoky.

yeah, and you live in western maryland :tongue:

Understandable. We'll see if I'm into that in the coming years. We don't have that kind of thing here.

We do have meth though. That's kind of a fun social activity, I guess. For that reason, it's busier at night here than in most cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom