Wank, Bavaria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...I've given you all my good advice. I've completely lost confidence in my ability to help you. I'm useless.

teslaaz8.jpg

Yeah, I'm not too interested in reading the book because of that. Is the film a close adaptation?

teslaaz8.jpg

Yeah, I'm not too interested in reading the book because of that. Is the film a close adaptation?

What I've read so far IS kinda cool, because it starts out with Borden's grandson meeting Angiers granddaughter, who wants to meet him to discuss their pasts, though Borden's grandson knows nothing about his because he's adopted, and what happens is he starts reading his Grandfather's sort of diary, which then turns into pretty much a Borden POV, I'm assuming eventually we get to read Angier's diary.

So yeah, so far it's pretty right there with the book with the exception of the new generation.

How many more trains are going to pile into this wreck?

Not even my epic Coldplay cartoon can save it now. Even with this one part where Chris Martin gets cracked over the head with a pool cue, set on fire, and thrown out the window of the Temple Bar just before being able to have lunch with Bono.

Wow, there are a lot of over-sensitive people on this site.

Yeah, I know that's obvious. I'm just sayin'.

/random

Bring on the new album. "OH NOEZ U HATEZ MY FAV SONG I HATEZ U!!1!!111"

eek.

:ohmy: :lol:

do you have one really funky sequined space suit or do you have several ch-changes?

I feel all left out of the FotC talk, because I liked them like two or three years ago when they had an HBO special, and then I was the one that showed random videos to people over the next few years, then suddenly they had a television show, and I only got to see like two episodes of it, so I'm completely missing out on all the quotes (though I do get the Bowie ones :D )

/:rant:

GUESS WHAT!!! :hyper:

I just called the principal bitch a "Lying, Bullying, Dictator!" in her office with the door open and people outside it!! :rockon: I launched a grenade attack letting her know EXACTLY what I thought of her, what the community thought of her and how badly she is running things. It was fucking fantastic!! She tried to fight it but kept falling on her face!! :lol:

Oh the rush! :love:

I feel all left out of the FotC talk, because I liked them like two or three years ago when they had an HBO special, and then I was the one that showed random videos to people over the next few years, then suddenly they had a television show, and I only got to see like two episodes of it, so I'm completely missing out on all the quotes (though I do get the Bowie ones :D )

/:rant:
at least for their videos featured in the episodes, there's always youtube :wink:

GUESS WHAT!!! :hyper:

I just called the principal bitch a "Lying, Bullying, Dictator!" in her office with the door open and people outside it!! :rockon: I launched a grenade attack letting her know EXACTLY what I thought of her, what the community thought of her and how badly she is running things. It was fucking fantastic!! She tried to fight it but kept falling on her face!! :lol:

Oh the rush! :love:

PRINCIPAL BITCH = OWNED.

:applaud:

Holy shit. Ian and Kim, I never knew over 50,000 people had to be relocated in the construction of Spaghetti Junction in Auckland. It's bad enough that a project like that is part of the reason why Auckland's so car dependent, but forcing a population larger than all of fucking Wanganui to have to move to facilitate it just makes it even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom