Wank, Bavaria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna watch The Darjeeling Limited now. I'm not feeling so hot, so I might not post very much.

Hey Ian, have you seen my latest LJ entry? I'm not sure if you'll care much, but at least you might have a faint modicum of interest in it, unlike everybody else who probably couldn't care less.

You know what's annoying? People who feel the need to share those virus alerts with EVERYONE.

It's even spread to Facebook.
i hate any kind of mass forwards, ugh.

no, buying from this gas station versus another one won't magically reduce gas prices.
no, the ceo of applebee's is not going to send you a gift certificate if you send this to your whole fucking address book.
no, obama is not muslim.
no, merely opening an email will not cause your computer to burst into flames thanks to the supposed new supervirus.

i hate any kind of mass forwards, ugh.

no, buying from this gas station versus another one won't magically reduce gas prices.
no, the ceo of applebee's is not going to send you a gift certificate if you send this to your whole fucking address book.
no, obama is not muslim.
no, merely opening an email will not cause your computer to burst into flames thanks to the supposed new supervirus.

KHAN, IF YOU DON'T FORWARD THIS E-MAIL TO EVERYBODY YOU KNOW, YOUR HOTMAIL ACCOUNT WILL BE SHUT DOWN IN A MONTH!!!!!!!

Ax, I stole your survey thing in my LJ in hopes it would inspire me to update it more.

Watched The Prestige today, YLB. Fucking great.

It is, isn't it?

The movie's already at such a high level, then Bowie shows up as Nicola Tesla just to fuck shit up.

Jackman screaming "TESLA!" is a big in-joke with me and my friends.

NSW would be proud.

:cute:

The Prestige is such an amazing movie. And I still can't believe it was Bowie. I didn't know it was him going into it, and I sat there staring at him, and I was like I know that guy and then they zoomed in on his face, and I seriously got goosebumps because suddenly it was like His eyes!!!! And subsequently I whispered down the aisle to all of my friends that it was BOWIE! and we laughed

:cute:

The Prestige is such an amazing movie. And I still can't believe it was Bowie. I didn't know it was him going into it, and I sat there staring at him, and I was like I know that guy and then they zoomed in on his face, and I seriously got goosebumps because suddenly it was like His eyes!!!! And subsequently I whispered down the aisle to all of my friends that it was BOWIE! and we laughed

Mistah Angieeeah.

Watching it again, imagining Jemaine as Bowie in those scenes really do add another layer of awesome to it all.

I've never had a fax machine :reject:

Country Bumpkin alert! Beep Beep Beep!

Heh, when I moved to Australia in 1997, I kept in touch with my friends back in New Zealand by fax. Ah, the days before I had the Internet!

Mistah Angieeeah.

Watching it again, imagining Jemaine as Bowie in those scenes really do add another layer of awesome to it all.

Oh God, I hadn't thought of that :lmao:

I'm reading the book right now sorta. I can't really get into ti though since I know the big secret.

Now that I think about it, there was more to the whole Bowie thing, it was actually a friend and I that turned to each other at the same time, and went BOWIE! Then we told everyone else :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom