Wank, Bavaria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that any better than it needs more soundscapes? :wink:

Slightly. Needs more concept.

Yeah, agreed. It's one thing for somebody who shares your tastes to say they love your list. But if somebody who isn't keen on the music poiints out, for example, that it really flowed well and it all made sense, then that seems more meaningful.

I've got to upload my draft DI V list for you guys.

Exactly. It's no secret that I'm hoping people love it subjectively, but that kind of opinion is just as important to me, in the grand scheme of things.

Carlos is being a perv in the body hair removal thread. I'd send the thread to Pedokiss, but I don't think he's into such things.

Hey Pfan, I want to apologize for insulting you. I'm a real jerk sometimes.

Like I told everyone in the thread I'm jealous of the fact you are experiencing all this amazing music for the first time. So again, sorry for being a jerk.

It was no big deal at all. (I still have to check out the rest of the thread to see how funny it got.)

I know that I have more music to listen to, but I've always been a study when it comes to lyrics. I've yet to find a better lyricist than Bono.

And I will give Chris Martin credit: he's not the worst frontman out there (I'm looking at you, Anthony Kiedis).

Exactly. It's no secret that I'm hoping people love it subjectively, but that kind of opinion is just as important to me, in the grand scheme of things.

I wish more of you folk had actually subjectively enjoyed my DI IV list, but it's a nice feeling to be able to create a list that can present positives even to people who don't care much for the musical content.

I wish more of you folk had actually subjectively enjoyed my DI IV list, but it's a nice feeling to be able to create a list that can present positives even to people who don't care much for the musical content.

You put it together well, and the post rock stuff interests me. I enjoyed God Is an Astronaut.

It's just the death growl.

Indeed, sir.

I'm a fan of black people, not exactly black metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom