Wank, Bavaria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, the Viva La Vida thread has exploded. Where do I start?

Holy shit, the Viva La Vida thread has exploded. Where do I start?

From the top.

My favorite though is Screwy claiming that the intro riff of Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me is a note-for-note ripoff of Bowie's Panic In Detroit.

From the top.

My favorite though is Screwy claiming that the intro riff of Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me is a note-for-note ripoff of Bowie's Panic In Detroit.

Oh god. I'm not sure I really want to read 400 posts. When I last looked at this thing before going to bed, it had only about 30 posts!

And my favorite is Screwed insulting the shit out of PFan. Almost as ironic a post as GVox's "I want to be Bano" post.

That was my favorite, along with him completely ignoring my argument, but that's okay. I just don't understand.

Yes, avoid that thread.

Seriously, do not bother. You'll finish reading and be less of a person than you were before. Avoid avoid avoid.

I just looked at a couple of pages. I, uh, think I'll stop now. Your advice is sound. Good heavens, Interference.

I'd think about calling it a new low in Interference history, but i haven't been around here all that long and i'm sure there somehow must be worse out there.

People actually believing the Kunstmuseum and throwing shitfits about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom