Wank, Bavaria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the recommendations, guys. I'll look into those.

LZ II was another good album.

Yeah drunk posting has varying degrees of um patheticness.

I think after my last bout with it here I vowed never again. :wink:

I tried stopping after breaking my habit of registering all the longest names in the Indian and Paki cricket teams I could. And then Sicy went and changed Laxmans. Who had a birthday (apparently - I actually just plucked a random date out of my arse) the other day.

Well, that's a stunning intro post sentence into this thread, no?
:lol:

Um... anyway, hello all who seem to not be around, except Ian? I got my wii fit yesterday. My wii age is only 47. :lmao: I have some yoga to do by the looks of it. :yikes:

:scream:

Oh my god. I don't know what just inspired me to do this, maybe the two glasses of port I just downed, but it's awesome. I took a tortilla, put some of this supermarket-bought taco sauce stuff on it, then camembert cheese and hot Hungarian salami, folded it in half, and put it in my sandwich toaster. It works!

Fucking hell, wow. :drool: :drool:

Wow.
:lol:

OK, so this toasted Camembert tortilla is made of so much win that I had to make another one.

Go on folks, join the craze! :drool:

There's a future in this concoction you know. A roadside caravan selling such creations to drunken patrons leaving the local RSL.

:yes:

Not that I would know about kebabs (pronounced kee-bobs when you've had a couple) etc. selling well after nights on the cans...

:up:

Ow ow ow.

The floor is not a cool place to leave a fork.
it is if you have hardwood floors!
downsrim.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom