Wank, Bavaria Superthread - Page 24 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-27-2008, 01:38 AM   #346
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
OH God, now that i've started making my Retro list, I'm having sooo much fun.

I'm not as stressed by this one as the DI ones
i'm already done

cover, playlist, everything. i'm just listening to it to check for flow, since i was editing from a two hour long playlist.

Old 06-27-2008, 01:38 AM   #347
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
i'm already done

cover, playlist, everything. i'm just listening to it to check for flow, since i was editing from a two hour long playlist.
Hahaha. Well, my biggest problem as I already said was separating 80s from New Wave...now to narrow it down

Old 06-27-2008, 01:39 AM   #348
The Male

Quote:
i'm personally not an epileptic, but flashing stuff (hello strobe lights) give me horrible migraines. my dad's epileptic though, thankfully he doesn't attend a lot of concerts

and me, follow the rules?
So, I guess you're not one for the nightlife?

Oh, right, you're in Tennessee. Never mind.

Now.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:40 AM   #349
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
PRINCIPAL BITCH = OWNED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
Hey Kim

Keep pwning that bitch
Quote:
Seriously. THat is amazing, I wish I had that kind of nerve
I'm so proud of me!! I've NEVER done ANYTHING like that in my life!! But no one dares to fuck with my kids!! Here's how it went down.....

27/06/08 @ 2.50pm Gluey vs Principal Bitch (Julie)

Julie called me into her office to change weekly meeting from Wednesday to Tuesday. Informed her that it wouldn’t be necessary as I had today enrolled the kids at Pokeno School. She said that she was sorry I felt I had to do that. I told her that we were left with no choice because of the way she had mishandled things and the way our meeting had gone this Wednesday. I told her that her attitude with telling me that she “had more important things to do than phone me every five minutes” was disgusting, and showed how fixing this problem was obviously not important to her. She vigorously denied making that comment, but I told her to stop lying and told her she had said it, exactly that way, and not to forget that I have a witness (my mother in law) who can, and will, vouch for that. I told her that I felt she was nothing more than a lying, bullying dictator who had no interest in working with us as a family to FIX this problem. That her idea of fixing it was akin to putting a bandaid over a septic wound. I also informed her that I will be writing to the board again with my complaint about her as a principal, and that although I am removing my children, I am NOT finished with her. I told her that I am prepared to take this as far as necessary to get it cleared up. She questioned how far, as in within the school, or externally. I told her that first it will be the board and I will reassess external options from there. I also told her that there is a lot of unrest in the community about her leadership and how it is disgusting that there is so much bullying etc in the school. I said that a school is a reflection of it’s leader, and seeing how she handles situations, it’s no wonder the problem is rife, and parents are so upset with her. I asked her if my child would have to be injured so severely and taken away in an ambulance for her to react and try and solve the situation. I also informed her that when she was on her sabbatical, the change in the school’s atmosphere was overwhelming, pinpointing where the rancidness was coming from. When I went to leave, she wished me luck at the new school, and I in turn wished her luck “as she was going to need it”.

Old 06-27-2008, 01:40 AM   #350
Blue Crack Addict

Right! So what's everyone up to?
Old 06-27-2008, 01:41 AM   #351
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:15 AM
Night Peaphan
Old 06-27-2008, 01:41 AM   #352
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

damn, i think i've stumbled onto something here...three items i paid $1 apiece for all sold for $7 each on ebay.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:42 AM   #353
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:15 AM
Thanks for sending me Diaries, btw Gluey. Love that story

Me.. I'm pondering sleep when in fact, I'm not tired. Simply sitting here posting.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:42 AM   #354
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 12:15 AM
You fucking WIN, Kim. You fucking SUPERWIN.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-27-2008, 01:42 AM   #355
Blue Crack Supplier

Started seriously organising my fake airline.

I've already got a 34 plane fleet and haven't analysed the regional fleet yet.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:43 AM   #356
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Hahaha. Well, my biggest problem as I already said was separating 80s from New Wave...now to narrow it down
oh yeah, i hear you. i didn't even try. most of my artists can be considered new wave, but some of them...nope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
So, I guess you're not one for the nightlife?

Oh, right, you're in Tennessee. Never mind.
hehe yeah, i don't really get into nightclubs and such. i guess it's my somewhat introverted personality where i'd rather stay home and listen to dance music than go to a club where it's noisy and smoky.

yeah, and you live in western maryland
Old 06-27-2008, 01:43 AM   #357
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post
I'm so proud of me!! I've NEVER done ANYTHING like that in my life!! But no one dares to fuck with my kids!! Here's how it went down.....

27/06/08 @ 2.50pm Gluey vs Principal Bitch (Julie)

Julie called me into her office to change weekly meeting from Wednesday to Tuesday. Informed her that it wouldn’t be necessary as I had today enrolled the kids at Pokeno School. She said that she was sorry I felt I had to do that. I told her that we were left with no choice because of the way she had mishandled things and the way our meeting had gone this Wednesday. I told her that her attitude with telling me that she “had more important things to do than phone me every five minutes” was disgusting, and showed how fixing this problem was obviously not important to her. She vigorously denied making that comment, but I told her to stop lying and told her she had said it, exactly that way, and not to forget that I have a witness (my mother in law) who can, and will, vouch for that. I told her that I felt she was nothing more than a lying, bullying dictator who had no interest in working with us as a family to FIX this problem. That her idea of fixing it was akin to putting a bandaid over a septic wound. I also informed her that I will be writing to the board again with my complaint about her as a principal, and that although I am removing my children, I am NOT finished with her. I told her that I am prepared to take this as far as necessary to get it cleared up. She questioned how far, as in within the school, or externally. I told her that first it will be the board and I will reassess external options from there. I also told her that there is a lot of unrest in the community about her leadership and how it is disgusting that there is so much bullying etc in the school. I said that a school is a reflection of it’s leader, and seeing how she handles situations, it’s no wonder the problem is rife, and parents are so upset with her. I asked her if my child would have to be injured so severely and taken away in an ambulance for her to react and try and solve the situation. I also informed her that when she was on her sabbatical, the change in the school’s atmosphere was overwhelming, pinpointing where the rancidness was coming from. When I went to leave, she wished me luck at the new school, and I in turn wished her luck “as she was going to need it”.

I'm quite proud
Old 06-27-2008, 01:44 AM   #358
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

kim, that is fucking AWESOME!

i'd go so far as to say not just jawsome, not fucking jawsome, but FUCKING JAWSOME.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:45 AM   #359
Blue Crack Distributor

WAHAHHAAH watching Blondie videos on Youtube I ran into this

YouTube - Laura Branigan -Gloria

This was my jam when I was 5!
Old 06-27-2008, 01:46 AM   #360
The Male

Quote:
hehe yeah, i don't really get into nightclubs and such. i guess it's my somewhat introverted personality where i'd rather stay home and listen to dance music than go to a club where it's noisy and smoky.

yeah, and you live in western maryland
Understandable. We'll see if I'm into that in the coming years. We don't have that kind of thing here.

We do have meth though. That's kind of a fun social activity, I guess. For that reason, it's busier at night here than in most cities.

Now.

Tags
superthread