Wank, Bavaria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you pay me about $1000 a litre for petrol :wink:

I'm actually not headed to melbourne for the next couple of weeks. Work is moving office this weekend, and next weekend I've got a 21st.

What, your car doesn't run on love like Ian's does?

Quit your job. Come work for me. I'll pay you 5c a day. All you have to do in return is cook gourmet meals, keep the place clean, and do any uni work I can't be arsed doing.

What, your car doesn't run on love like Ian's does?

Quit your job. Come work for me. I'll pay you 5c a day. All you have to do in return is cook gourmet meals, keep the place clean, and do any uni work I can't be arsed doing.

:lol:

I wish my car ran on Love, or something other than petrol. Milk?...nah its even more expensive!

You want to know what's especially irritatingly expensive right now? Cheese. I can't live without the stuff, but I damn well want to stop using it!

Bit of a slower thread tonight, huh?

Suppose I should get around to dinner.

Well, since I seem to be out of certain things I need to make sausages and onion in bread, notably the bread, I've decided to go for perhaps a more poncy dinner and put my sausages on a bed of rice with various seasonings and stuff.

Ian, it's a boring evening. You up for a picspam or something once I'm done cooking?

You won't see me do this often, but

CARN THE HAWKS!! :D

Got the game on the TV but it's obviously delayed.

Never did get into that brie last night... :hmm:

You won't see me do this often, but

CARN THE HAWKS!! :D

Got the game on the TV but it's obviously delayed.

Never did get into that brie last night... :hmm:

:laugh:

Poor Bonnie though.

I wish I had some crackers to go with my camembert, though I may put some over my sausages to get the heat to melt it.

Dinner's nearly done. :up:

I've a shitload of pictures uploaded that I'm yet to post. And shitloads more to upload!

Well, let's get this going.

I never completed the Hunting the 00 series last time. So here's the last four pictures. First up, Z3 150 passing the Zoo stop in Royal Park. Note storm debris in the foreground.

s640x480

Bonnie will have her chance for revenge... the Hawks are playing the Weagles at Subiaco in five or six weeks, I think.

They either have some sort of completely random fixture-generator at the AFL, or the whole thing's rigged and manipulated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom