Wangs, Switzerland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, for some reason, I've become really enthralled with skyscrapers lately. It's weird, because there are none in Adelaide (fuck the Westpac building). I've been designing them in my spare time and stuff. Is this some kind of nerdy illness?

So, for some reason, I've become really enthralled with skyscrapers lately. It's weird, because there are none in Adelaide (fuck the Westpac building). I've been designing them in my spare time and stuff. Is this some kind of nerdy illness?

Come to me, Chicago is obviously calling to you.

Come to me, Chicago is obviously calling to you.

Mmm... America.

I want some big buildings in Adelaide... there's one proposed on Currie street that will be about as big as Westpac (only about 130m), but I think we need a new taller building, get a 200m up on this joint. :drool:

Unfortunately, a lot of Adelaideans hate change and for whatever reason think that a city of over one million people is still a "country town". Fucking hell, the goddamn place is spread out enough already! THAT'S JUST ONE REASON WHY OTHER STATES LAUGH AT US, YOU BIG FOOLS.

Mmm... America.

I want some big buildings in Adelaide... there's one proposed on Currie street that will be about as big as Westpac (only about 130m), but I think we need a new taller building, get a 200m up on this joint. :drool:

Unfortunately, a lot of Adelaideans hate change and for whatever reason think that a city of over one million people is still a "country town". Fucking hell, the goddamn place is spread out enough already!

Come into the arms...

...of America.

I love you too, gaff tape.

Ahhhh love is in the air. It's all around us. I wish you guys lived round my way because tomorrow is the beginning of possibly the greatest sporting tournament of the year.

Tell me Superthread, what do you know/think of basketball?

Ahhhh love is in the air. It's all around us. I wish you guys lived round my way because tomorrow is the beginning of possibly the greatest sporting tournament of the year.

Tell me Superthread, what do you know/think of basketball?

You mean the Australian Football League?

Oh, basketball! I like that too. I played it in school, even.

edit: My mistake, I still have to wait another week for AFL. Goddammit, I wish the new site was clearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom