Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like she hasn't heard that one before :rolleyes: People always use that song to get in her pants.
is she hot?
swoon.gif

I'm re-listening to Animals right now. Never could get into "Dogs" much, so we'll see how that goes.

no crying in baseball? :giggle: i love that line!

*had no clue who sharona was though till i googled it*

yeah, Sharona was Monk's original sidekick, and coincidentally when she left the show, the quality also seemed to leave.

And Bitty Schram, the actress that plays her, was the No Crying in Baseball gal

I know it's not, I'm kinda hoping they're compensating me for the fact that I got yelled at by a customer yesterday but I doubt they care. :wink:

yeah, Sharona was Monk's original sidekick, and coincidentally when she left the show, the quality also seemed to leave.

And Bitty Schram, the actress that plays her, was the No Crying in Baseball gal

You're not wrong. Once Sharona left, the quality dipped. Season 4 was good, but season 5 was pretty mediocre, and last season took about 8 or 9 episodes to get up to speed. The season finale was superb, which gave me hope.

The new episode was fine. The dynamic was strange because of the new psychiatrist, but I'm glad it wasn't 45 minutes of the writers milking Monk's quirkiness.

The first few seasons are fucking awesome. It's addicting.

I've just stuck with it because...well, there are many worse ways to spend a Friday night.
:up: Sweet.

Yes, there are. Like working till midnight on 3 hours' sleep.

You're not wrong. Once Sharona left, the quality dipped. Season 4 was good, but season 5 was pretty mediocre, and last season took about 8 or 9 episodes to get up to speed. The season finale was superb, which gave me hope.

The new episode was fine. The dynamic was strange because of the new psychiatrist, but I'm glad it wasn't 45 minutes of the writers milking Monk's quirkiness.

First: SPOILER ALERTS ELMEL :p I'm watching it one the rebound at 11, didn't feel like going downstairs.

Second: I pretty much abhor the show now, I stick with it for Monk and the Captain.

Third: When the writers gave up the dynamics and started just milking Monks problems (see: Mr. Monk and the Panic Room) That's when the show lost it's subtle beauty. I liked the show when it used to have scenes that made me cry (i.e. Bread and Butter) then ones that make me chuckle occasionally

Fourth: That season finale last time wasn't worth me breaking off contact with the show and coming back when I vowed I wouldn't. I mean, the first ep was good, but I KNEW it was Dale...and WHO THE F was that playing him?! He was NO ONE and he wasn't even CLOSE to being the Dale that Tim and Alan were

I get very hung about Get Smart and Monk....:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom