Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
itsokay.gif

ElMel, I've only had time to listen to Jefferson Airplane so far. I need to give it another listen though I think. I don't know how I felt about most of the songs I didn't know :/

ElMel, I've only had time to listen to Jefferson Airplane so far. I need to give it another listen though I think. I don't know how I felt about most of the songs I didn't know :/

I listened to it today and was surprised by how much I liked it. It's better than I previously thought. Maybe I was just in the mood for it.

I listened to it today and was surprised by how much I liked it. It's better than I previously thought. Maybe I was just in the mood for it.

Some strange feeling came over me and I decided to listen through all the radiohead material I have.

I am regretting this decision.

But as soon as it is done, I am going to listen through it again.

Some strange feeling came over me and I decided to listen through all the radiohead material I have.

I am regretting this decision.

But as soon as it is done, I am going to listen through it again.

:madspit: The effort is appreciated though.

Kid A broke through to "I can see myself liking this after LeMel's suggested 25 or so listens."

I really enjoyed The Bends, and liked OK Computer well enough. The Bends is probably my favorite as of right now.

It didn't make sense to me until I listened to it a second time. Everything in Its Right Place sounded a lot better the second time through.

What I've listened to so far (Please note that I used to have all of the files to these albums, but lost them in the great iPod crashes of '08...these are all that survive):

Knives Out
Live In A Glass House
2+2=5 (The Lukewarm)
How to Disappear Completely
Idioteque < Least Favorite
Karma Police

Listening to now: Electioneering < The only thing I've liked so far

Still to come:
Climbing Up The Walls
No Surprises
Lucky
The Tourist