Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I figure my buddies will also want to go at some point anyway, which will be great because it sounds like re-watches will be fantastic on this film.

If you're interested in Richard Thompson, here's a particularly great live video for now. It's better than the album version of the song, a little heavier and creepier:

OK, I totally dug that and would love to hear more. Awesome stuff. :up:

Exactly. Besides, this isn't a film you need to have company for. It's not like you'll want to make snide comments about how bad it is or anything.

No, you make orgasmic moans about how much you love it. Or look at your friends in awe when something amazing happens.

Ax, they released this movie in Australia a couple days ago, didn't they?

Are you going?

Christian Bale
Heath Ledger
Michael Caine
Aaron Eckhart
Kate Gyllenhall
Morgan Freeman
Gary Oldman

I mean, that's world class fucking casting right there.

Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Wow, I royally fucked that up.

Anyway, yeah, they're good actors.

Ax, they released this movie in Australia a couple days ago, didn't they?

Are you going?

Yeah, it's already out here, came out on Thursday.

But no, absolutely no interest whatsoever and movies are far too expensive as it is. I'm reluctant to pay $12 plus $4 or so for frozen Coke even for a movie I'm keen to see.

I wonder who the unlucky sap will be who ends up being the sole person on interference to hate Dark Knight?

Yeah, it's already out here, came out on Thursday.

But no, absolutely no interest whatsoever and movies are far too expensive as it is. I'm reluctant to pay $12 plus $4 or so for frozen Coke even for a movie I'm keen to see.

See a matinee and sneak in your own soda/snacks.

Probably Screwtape2.

True. Too easy.

I remember him saying yesterday that everything he hears about the film confirms that he won't like it.

This just begs the question: what kind of Batman film WOULD this guy like, considering Dark Knight sounds right up his alley?

True. Too easy.

I remember him saying yesterday that everything he hears about the film confirms that he won't like it.

This just begs the question: what kind of Batman film WOULD this guy like, considering Dark Knight sounds right up his alley?

If they made The Killing Joke into an NC-17 flick.

Hi everyone.

I can't fucking wait to see this movie. I'm going tonight for sure. I already know that I will be completely mesmerized whenever Heath is on screen. I was always a huge fan of his and now this...

Such a brutal loss. Thank God that we at least were able to get this performance out of him.

I have a feeling it will be a one of a kind movie-going experience this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom