Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ro never leaves the house. Ever. NO really, never. She's teaching herself Japanese and goes suicidal if one of her J-Rock bands comes to the states and she can't go see them.

Dear lord. Just move to Tokyo already!

I think last night was silly name day at work. And since I was so excited over the Dark Knight, I giggled a few times when I shouldn't have. Because I'm twelve, apparently.

Dear lord. Just move to Tokyo already!
Oh, she wants to. But I'm not sure Japan wants a bipolar shut-in in their country. She's likely to snap and go on a serial killing spree.

Actually, that'd be kind of entertaining...

Oh, she wants to. But I'm not sure Japan wants a bipolar shut-in in their country. She's likely to snap and go on a serial killing spree.

Actually, that'd be kind of entertaining...

Maybe she could go after whoever's about to design the next dumb Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh/whatever fad and stop them before they get famous. Because they're not being TR00 to the story or something.

Maybe she could go after whoever's about to design the next dumb Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh/whatever fad and stop them before they get famous. Because they're not being TR00 to the story or something.
I like this kid. He comes up with brilliant stuff.

Well, Ax and Serena have disappeared. Which makes me wonder what they're up to. I wouldn't want to speculate, now, but I bet it's something inappropriate.

This also means that I appear to have the Superthread to myself.

What to do, what to do... :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom