Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, it was sort of fun. I was drinking less than him, which made it more interesting. :wink: Til I had a cocktail called Bindi Irwin at the last stop...

:lol: Righto, I see. You feeling better?
:lol: That's one way to do it!
I like to drink with my sister 'cause she's such a light weight (Not Jess, my real one.) and I can pace myself with her without getting too hammered.

Though it does have a tendency of just slamming me all at once, which is when things go very downhill. :crack:

Lots! I'm still a bit sick but I think I will be fine for my celebration!

As I've noticed, your supermarket bottle-os can have some real surprises. So not all of them are grand, but some of the ones I went to had some beers I'd never tried before. Generally they were good, but there was one German beer (!) that was just shite! My dad couldn't drink it, either! I wrote the name somewhere, but I can't remember it right now. In any case, you should be able to get Guinness or something.

Oh, very nice, sir. :up:

Ahh, righto. Though I'm specifically on the look-out for pinot noir, as I'm told that goes well with edam. I found some Kiwi pinot gris at the Liquorland near me a fortnight ago, so that was cool. Though I'm actually going to a different bottle shop tomorrow, since it's only a 5 minute walk, rather than having to grab a tram too. Hopefully it'll be good.

Maybe I should pick up some beer too, though. I definitely want to grab some vodka, though is it expensive?

:lol: That's one way to do it!
I like to drink with my sister 'cause she's such a light weight (Not Jess, my real one.) and I can pace myself with her without getting too hammered.

Though it does have a tendency of just slamming me all at once, which is when things go very downhill. :crack:

Lots! I'm still a bit sick but I think I will be fine for my celebration!

I thought so, too! We're not together, he's like a spiritual brother to me and I've known him for ages, so we know all about each others tendencies when we have fun.

Haha, I was under the impression Jess was your real sister. :reject: What is your relationship with her then, if you don't mind me asking? Roommates? Also, I love going out with my sister, personally. She's a lot of fun and often knows cool places I haven't heard about.

Yes... that happens sometimes. I had to make sure I didn't drink the cocktail too quickly tonight, otherwise it probably would have happened again.

Really glad to hear that. :up: Knock 'em dead, tiger.

Ahh, righto. Though I'm specifically on the look-out for pinot noir, as I'm told that goes well with edam. I found some Kiwi pinot gris at the Liquorland near me a fortnight ago, so that was cool. Though I'm actually going to a different bottle shop tomorrow, since it's only a 5 minute walk, rather than having to grab a tram too. Hopefully it'll be good.

Maybe I should pick up some beer too, though. I definitely want to grab some vodka, though is it expensive?

I know nothing of wine, of course, but I hope you pick up a nice one. When I was in Melbourne, I took longer walks to get to a more preferable bottleshop, to be honest - so no harm for you doing similar.

Good man. Vodka depends on the brand. The one I was drinking the other night cost about $25 for a 700ml bottle, but that was the cheapest in the shop I went to at the time. You can get cheaper ones, and much more expensive ones. I wasn't on the lookout for bodka in Melbourne, so good luck!

I thought so, too! We're not together, he's like a spiritual brother to me and I've known him for ages, so we know all about each others tendencies when we have fun.

Haha, I was under the impression Jess was your real sister. :reject: What is your relationship with her then, if you don't mind me asking? Roommates? Also, I love going out with my sister, personally. She's a lot of fun and often knows cool places I haven't heard about.

Yes... that happens sometimes. I had to make sure I didn't drink the cocktail too quickly tonight, otherwise it probably would have happened again.

Really glad to hear that. :up: Knock 'em dead, tiger.
Ahh, that's pretty cool. Because all know how drinking by yourself fails. :down:

Nah, we're just good friends and we consider each other sisters. We live way far away from one another. :lol:
My real sister can be okay when she wants to be. But she gets on my nerves a lot. :tsk:

Thanks!

Ahh, that's pretty cool. Because all know how drinking by yourself fails. :down:

Nah, we're just good friends and we consider each other sisters. We live way far away from one another. :lol:
My real sister can be okay when she wants to be. But she gets on my nerves a lot. :tsk:

Thanks!

Yeah, no kidding. I can't believe I did that again the other night!

That's real cool, serious. My sister is a bit different to me, and doesn't get along with me as well as my (real) brother, but she's still really great.

I hope everything goes well!

I like my lulz and I like driving them into the ground. :wink:
Too bad we can't sig things for reminders later.
I'm known to do some pretty epic stuff outside of the internet when I drink like passing out on the kitchen floor with the refrigerator door open. :lol:

I know nothing of wine, of course, but I hope you pick up a nice one. When I was in Melbourne, I took longer walks to get to a more preferable bottleshop, to be honest - so no harm for you doing similar.

Good man. Vodka depends on the brand. The one I was drinking the other night cost about $25 for a 700ml bottle, but that was the cheapest in the shop I went to at the time. You can get cheaper ones, and much more expensive ones. I wasn't on the lookout for bodka in Melbourne, so good luck!

I'm hoping to score a Kiwi pinot noir, but we'll see. Part of the problem is that shiraz is grown so much more in Australia, so you'll find these bottle-os with shitloads of shiraz and then not all too much in the way of other red varieties. And I love pinot noir! It's probably my favourite type of wine, though the Kumeu River Estate pinot noir we had the Curry Vault was perhaps not as dry as I prefer. My father echoed my thoughts when I told him, too.

Ahh, right. Any brand in particular that you recommend? Or recommend that I avoid?

That's real cool, serious. My sister is a bit different to me, and doesn't get along with me as well as my (real) brother, but she's still really great.

I hope everything goes well!
Yeah, I've done that more than a few times and it fails hardcore. I can't stand being the only one drinking unless I've got something to occupy myself with.

Haha, yeah. My siblings are both a lot different when compared to me. So we definitely have our issues but they can be great fun when they're not being too unbearable.

Thanks! Me too. The last thing I want is to have a horrid birthday. :lol:

I'm irritated I have to drink by myself since I can't seem to rope anybody into watching the rugby with me. Wankers.

At least I can post here and it's a bit less pathetic than just ranting at the TV because Channel 7 employs the dumbest rugby commentators on earth.

:lol: oh our lifes are horrible!

well for one thing, because it's legal people use it WAY less here..

Don't lie to us. It's caused the moral decay of Dutch society and now all you do is get high and shag people and laze around doing nothing ... wait, that sounds awesome.

I'm irritated I have to drink by myself since I can't seem to rope anybody into watching the rugby with me. Wankers.

At least I can post here and it's a bit less pathetic than just ranting at the TV because Channel 7 employs the dumbest rugby commentators on earth.
We could get drunk together and watch the tape of us burning all that baseball gear. :cute:

Too bad we can't sig things for reminders later.
I'm known to do some pretty epic stuff outside of the internet when I drink like passing out on the kitchen floor with the refrigerator door open. :lol:

I still haven't figured out why the fuck my shower curtain was pulled after my last drunkposting incident. I worked out why other stuff wasn't how I remembered it in the laundry, but the shower curtain remains a mystery.

I still haven't figured out why the fuck my shower curtain was pulled after my last drunkposting incident. I worked out why other stuff wasn't how I remembered it in the laundry, but the shower curtain remains a mystery.

Probably just a drunk memory lapse. Like how I don't remember actually making it to bed and then I wake up the next morning wondering if I walked it myself or if someone had to carry my drunk arse there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom