Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also this is kind of weird, but my taxi driver, we talked a lot, and he actually seemed interested in me, and to be honest, I him. We exchanged numbers. He's an Indian guy around the same age as me.

You just want authentic Indian food.

Planning on drunkposting or stonedposting tomorrow? I've got to go out tomorrow and pick up some wine for tomorrow night. Probably pinot noir, as I'm told it'll go well with the cheese I bought (Dutch edam).

By the way, you once described shoegazer in some way that referenced floppy hair and elephants or something like that and it was just awesome. Do you remember it, perchance?

There's a possibility, there. As it turns out, one of the guys I met this one time is actually a radio traffic reporter on one of the stations here. I knew he was rich, but hot dog. He has a lot of links with dealers, of course. If I bother contacting tomorrow, I might get something, but that depends. At least I have a few links at the moment, though. But even if not, I'll probably do much drinking anyway.

I love edam, too. :heart:

Oh yes, I remember that, vaguely. Don't know the exact quote on the floppy hair, but I definitely referred to as some of their guitar noises sounding like dying elephants.

There's a possibility, there. As it turns out, one of the guys I met this one time is actually a radio traffic reporter on one of the stations here. I knew he was rich, but hot dog. He has a lot of links with dealers, of course. If I bother contacting tomorrow, I might get something, but that depends. At least I have a few links at the moment, though. But even if not, I'll probably do much drinking anyway.

I love edam, too. :heart:

Oh yes, I remember that, vaguely. Don't know the exact quote on the floppy hair, but I definitely referred to as some of their guitar noises sounding like dying elephants.

Ahh, I see. Well, I've got rugby, and you know what that means I'll be doing. Going to see if the bottle shop within walking distance of me is worth a damn, or if it's just some shitty place hocking off VB to bogans.

Hah. Well, thanks for that. I just put it to good use. :up:

Hey Serena :wave:

anywya, IF I were to stonedpost, Axver wouldn't notice it anyway.. cause it'd be late tonight.. and he'd be asleep!

Ahh, I see. Well, I've got rugby, and you know what that means I'll be doing. Going to see if the bottle shop within walking distance of me is worth a damn, or if it's just some shitty place hocking off VB to bogans.

Hah. Well, thanks for that. I just put it to good use. :up:

As I've noticed, your supermarket bottle-os can have some real surprises. So not all of them are grand, but some of the ones I went to had some beers I'd never tried before. Generally they were good, but there was one German beer (!) that was just shite! My dad couldn't drink it, either! I wrote the name somewhere, but I can't remember it right now. In any case, you should be able to get Guinness or something.

Oh, very nice, sir. :up:

Haha, somehow I doubt it'll ever happen. Unless you bake me a chocolate cake and lace it with weed without telling me.

I would definitely attempt that, but my cake would inevitably turn out like the one Mr. Burns makes for Homer in that socialite episode (best part of that episode, by the way).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom