Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol: yeah cause I'm soooo interesting. . .

I just got home from the regular friday night dinner thing and my sister was there with her 2 kiddies :hug:
She's a medical transcriber and I was showing her my chill blainy fingers and she noticed that one of my hands is freakishly larger than the other and is a different colour :ohmy: I've never noticed before and now she's put weird thoughts into my head. .. . . . stupid bloody amateur doctors :mad:

freaky!

mine are exactly the same size.. only on the left my little finger is weird, when I bend my fingers, it bends to the inside, towards my ring finger >< it SUCKS that it's my left hand cause that's what I play bass with :crack: I can't hit the notes the right way because of that.. :lol: really baffled my teacher with it tho, he's never seen anything like it!

:lol::lol: yeah cause I'm soooo interesting. . .

I just got home from the regular friday night dinner thing and my sister was there with her 2 kiddies :hug:
She's a medical transcriber and I was showing her my chill blainy fingers and she noticed that one of my hands is freakishly larger than the other and is a different colour :ohmy: I've never noticed before and now she's put weird thoughts into my head. .. . . . stupid bloody amateur doctors :mad:

Too much wanking?

The fact that the A330 kicks the shit out of the 767 in nearly every category is probably a big factor, plus Qantas are getting the A330s on the cheap as compensation for the A380 delays.

You just aren't going to get a 767 to fly Auckland - LA nonstop unless you decide to leave cargo and passengers behind, whereas you can with an A330.

The thing that amuses me about Airbus is that sometimes the planes sell well off the bat, but then Boeing come up with a replacement and yet the Airbus still sells on an equal pace with the Boeing equivalent, but other times the Airbus model won't be popular for years, when all of a sudden it becomes hot property, and matches the newer Boeing plane (again!) in terms of $$$$$$ and performance.

:lol: Gotcha. Though I wonder what the Boeing fanboys have to say about all that. :wink:

How old are the 767s, too?

Bah, cin and GG2, now you've got me investigating my hands to see if there's any differences. Looks like my right hand's middle finger is a bit longer. I'll keep that in mind whenever I want to give somebody the finger in future. :lol:

freaky!

mine are exactly the same size.. only on the left my little finger is weird, when I bend my fingers, it bends to the inside, towards my ring finger >< it SUCKS that it's my left hand cause that's what I play bass with :crack: I can't hit the notes the right way because of that.. :lol: really baffled my teacher with it tho, he's never seen anything like it!

hmmm, strange fingers that can reach areas that others can't and he still didn't bite????:tsk:

:lol: Gotcha. Though I wonder what the Boeing fanboys have to say about all that. :wink:

How old are the 767s, too?

LALALALALALALALALALALAIMNOTLISTENINGLALALLAALALLAALA

The 767 itself (the most popular variant) entered service in 1983. The A330 entered service in 1994, and although these two planes compete, the A330 is a worthy competitor for the Boeing 777, which entered service in 1995 (but was developed later than the A330).

If you mean how old are the Qantas 767s, probably late 80s to early 90s. I couldn't say for certain.

You know what's better than masturbation?

(Sex onboard) SW6 896.

s640x480

hmmm, strange fingers that can reach areas that others can't and he still didn't bite????:tsk:

:lol: well, it can only reach the same fret as my ring fingers, so it's not exactly good... with my right hand I can reach much further!

:wink: I don't think he'll ever bite, sadly for me..

LALALALALALALALALALALAIMNOTLISTENINGLALALLAALALLAALA

The 767 itself (the most popular variant) entered service in 1983. The A330 entered service in 1994, and although these two planes compete, the A330 is a worthy competitor for the Boeing 777, which entered service in 1995 (but was developed later than the A330).

If you mean how old are the Qantas 767s, probably late 80s to early 90s. I couldn't say for certain.

Somebody's not too keen on the Boeing fanboys then? :wink:

Ahh, OK. I thought the 767 was a bit more recent than that. So they've got almost two decades of use out of them. What do you plane fanboys do with them once they're retired anyway? I mean, running a heritage railway is a bitch of a thing in the first place. I hate to think how difficult it would be to keep some huge passenger jet restored and in service for flight enthusiast charters and stuff.

Somebody's not too keen on the Boeing fanboys then? :wink:

Ahh, OK. I thought the 767 was a bit more recent than that. So they've got almost two decades of use out of them. What do you plane fanboys do with them once they're retired anyway? I mean, running a heritage railway is a bitch of a thing in the first place. I hate to think how difficult it would be to keep some huge passenger jet restored and in service for flight enthusiast charters and stuff.

Not fond of Boeing or Airbus fanboys, but the Boeing fanboys are just much more obnoxious.

Most planes will either go to someone gagging for extra planes, or scrapped in the desert. The odd one will be kept in a museum.

:drool: I prefer long piano/guitarist fingers!

I bet you do ... :shifty:

HEY! I just realised we don't have your purity score on the masterlist! I thought we'd made you take the test when you first posted here, like we do to everyone, though I suppose maybe you did during the time when the master list was lost. Well, in any case, please be so kind as to take the test and post your score: 100 Point Purity Test

The downside of someone flying an airline like Royal Brunei. Impossible to get information out of them. The Auckland Airport website nor the Royal Brunei Airlines website has any idea what time the flight is due in, other than rescheduled according to Auckland Airport, and no comments on the Royal Brunei site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom