Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so....I know that i kinda gave everyone the impression that I was going into that not expecting to like it...so I get this feeling whatever I say about the movie is going to be taken as worthless opinion...but.

That was not worth killing yourself over Heath :sad: And it really makes me sad all over again.

Ok so....I know that i kinda gave everyone the impression that I was going into that not expecting to like it...so I get this feeling whatever I say about the movie is going to be taken as worthless opinion...but.

That was not worth killing yourself over Heath :sad: And it really makes me sad all over again.

I thought it was ruled as an accidental death.

That takes effort.

Besides, Tyler Durden says that I am not my post count.

I once wrote an essay about how post count is the meaning of life. Don't make me dig it up and revise it so that it's Interference-appropriate.

Edit: I love how, entirely by accident, this was my 58,000th post.

Last edited:
I'm going to the airport at 4am.

To pick someone up, admittedly.

:ohmy: Is your windscreen going to be ok?

And congratulations on your mail order Russian bride coming through!!! :hi5: Let's hope she clears the customs cavity search ok...

I was getting the vibe from most people that he killed himself because he got all depressed from getting WAYY too into the Joker role

It's a fuckin' superhero movie. What a twit.

And now the bastard's hyped in death. Seriously, people.

:ohmy: Is your windscreen going to be ok?

And congratulations on your mail order Russian bride coming through!!! :hi5: Let's hope she clears the customs cavity search ok...

Drivers side window. That was on my mums car, we'll be keeping it in the garage for a while now.....

I'll be driving my friend's car, which we've had in the garage while they've been away.

And bastards, I want to do the cav........fuck it.

It's a fuckin' superhero movie. What a twit.

And now the bastard's hyped in death. Seriously, people.

I wish people would watch this movie and remember that it's a superhero film. Maybe I could've enjoyed it more. But there were so many people there that only wanted to see OMG HEATH LEDERZ LAST MOVIE GUYZ!.

Seriously WTF people. You were shocked to discover Harvey Dent (OMG) becomes Two-Face? DO you know NOTHING about Batman?

I wish people would watch this movie and remember that it's a superhero film. Maybe I could've enjoyed it more. But there were so many people there that only wanted to see OMG HEATH LEDERZ LAST MOVIE GUYZ!.

Seriously WTF people. You were shocked to discover Harvey Dent (OMG) becomes Two-Face? DO you know NOTHING about Batman?

See, I always thought of Heath Ledger as some twit who 15 year old girls back at high school idolised. "OMG he's so dreemy!!1!1!!11"

And then I heard he was doing some superhero movie and thought that was pretty much par for the course.

Now he's some acting god. WTF.

Drivers side window. That was on my mums car, we'll be keeping it in the garage for a while now.....

I'll be driving my friend's car, which we've had in the garage while they've been away.

And bastards, I want to do the cav........fuck it.

:ohmy: For gods sake don't crash your friends car!! :yikes:

Good luck with the cavities. At least they'll be nice and clean for you.

See, I always thought of Heath Ledger as some twit who 15 year old girls back at high school idolised. "OMG he's so dreemy!!1!1!!11"

And then I heard he was doing some superhero movie and thought that was pretty much par for the course.

DO NOT GET ME WRONG! He WAS good. And I don't want to take that away it's just. People are starting to throw around the Oscar word. It's a COMIC book movie...comic book.

Oh well whatever. It was good, but far far far far far far far far far too long.

But it was hot when he had sex with Jake Gyllenhaal.

I wish people would watch this movie and remember that it's a superhero film.
But IS it?! IS Batman really a superhero? Hero, yes. But is he super? He doesn't actually have powers. He has a utility belt, millions of dollars, an elderly butler, and an unhealthy relationship with his underage sidekick. But no powers.

I didn't crash it when I came home from the airport after dropping him off!

Plus it's close to the end of it's useful life. He's about a step away from parking it in Manurewa and leaving the keys in it.

:giggle: Reminds me of the time Mr G was building a fence in Manurewa in a Housing Corp house....the bro's came up to him and said "G! (yes for real :giggle: ) yous wanna a car? We can get yous a nice Ford Commodore..."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....he was tempted to say yes just to see this Ford Commodore for himself!! :lol:

But it was hot when he had sex with Jake Gyllenhaal.

But IS it?! IS Batman really a superhero? Hero, yes. But is he super? He doesn't actually have powers. He has a utility belt, millions of dollars, an elderly butler, and an unhealthy relationship with his underage sidekick. But no powers.

Hence why I changed my phrasing to comic book character. I don't like to call Batman a superhero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom