Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just popping in for a second.

The Dark Knight was incredible... it'd take me a bit to get my thoughts together and actually post a decent review, mainly because of all of the painkillers I'll be on. I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow morning, so if I'm not on for a few days, that's why... or if I'm certifiably insane for a few days, that's why, too.

:wave:

:yikes: That doesn't sound like too much fun, LMP. Hope it goes well, though. :wave:

The Dark Knight was incredible... it'd take me a bit to get my thoughts together and actually post a decent review, mainly because of all of the painkillers I'll be on. I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow morning, so if I'm not on for a few days, that's why... or if I'm certifiably insane for a few days, that's why, too.

Man, you can't deprive us of painkiller posting. It's like drunkposting on painkillers.

:hug: Good luck!

Depends on how I'm feeling. No offense to anyone who's drunkposted, I just don't want to do that.

What's up with the preem/non-preem changes? The UYMFA gang was incredibly kind to me, but I don't think I'll renew with those changes.

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

I want a drink. It's Friday night, there is no beer in the fridge. There is no wine in the fridge. I have vodka, but only Orange or cranberry juice. :|

Depends on how I'm feeling. No offense to anyone who's drunkposted, I just don't want to do that.

What's up with the preem/non-preem changes? The UYMFA gang was incredibly kind to me, but I don't think I'll renew with those changes.

I wouldn't really want to either. That shit can be used against you.

As long as you can make polls, search, and PM people, why bother renewing?

Wait, there've been changes? Way for me to be out of the loop.

I want a drink. It's Friday night, there is no beer in the fridge. There is no wine in the fridge. I have vodka, but only Orange or cranberry juice. :|

Drink it straight. Vodka isn't bad straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom